First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
That was pretty bad. I’m a KU hoops fan and to have DeSousa do what he did after Bill Self and KU defended the kid and stood by him is ridiculous. Funny since college game day will be there Saturday for the Tennessee matchup. Wouldn’t be surprised if KU is missing atleast 3 players.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Rant start...

This is absolutely disgusting. Every player should be kicked off the team and scholarships withdrawn. Sorry I am old school and these kids need to start learning consequences. This is why the NFL, NBA and many other major sports have losers that rape, steal, alcohol and drug abuse and even murder. They are taught from AAU days that if you are good, you can get away with anything.

The money is the cause of this issue. The greed that comes with sponsorships, TV etc etc is what perpetuates this disgusting behavior. Their parents (or in this case probably PARENT) should be disgusted. NCAA will do barely anything because them and the schools can't afford to lose the big money. As far as I am concerned neither of these teams should be able to even finish the season because they shouldn't be able to fill the roster.

It is the main reason I could care less about several professional sports and now the losers are starting to get away with it in the lower levels.

Rant over, carry on. Peace out.

hugeshocker

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Why is anyone surprised something like this happened to ku? Rogue program, lying and cheating coach, enabling administration. Ku is a shit program, has been for decades

Sponsored

OP
OP
blessidsoul12

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
That was pretty bad. I’m a KU hoops fan and to have DeSousa do what he did after Bill Self and KU defended the kid and stood by him is ridiculous. Funny since college game day will be there Saturday for the Tennessee matchup. Wouldn’t be surprised if KU is missing atleast 3 players.
all joking aside i agree 100%. You know the NCAA is like, "Ah, You!"

to give de sousa a sliver of credit though- as opposed to Garrett on the Browns, de sousa dropped that stool on his own, hopefully in a split second of clarity. I dont care what every TV personality says- the assistant coach did NOT take the stool away. Watch the damn video, pay attention to detail! The narrative is "what would de sousa have done if that hero coach didnt take the stool away?..." nothing because he didnt take it away. De sousa dropped it on his own probably/hopefully realizing it was a bad idea.

i think at least 3 more players get suspensions after De sousa's today (unlikely to play again). mccormack and those 2 dudes in street clothes from Kstate.

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
You were
all joking aside i agree 100%. You know the NCAA is like, "Ah, You!"

to give de sousa a sliver of credit though- as opposed to Garrett on the Browns, de sousa dropped that stool on his own, hopefully in a split second of clarity. I dont care what every TV personality says- the assistant coach did NOT take the stool away. Watch the damn video, pay attention to detail! The narrative is "what would de sousa have done if that hero coach didnt take the stool away?..." nothing because he didnt take it away. De sousa dropped it on his own probably/hopefully realizing it was a bad idea.

i think at least 3 more players get suspensions after De sousa's today (unlikely to play again). mccormack and those 2 dudes in street clothes from Kstate.
What do you think about the suspensions?

OP
OP
blessidsoul12

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
You were

What do you think about the suspensions?
Im really surprised about de sousa. Im surprised they didnt drop the hammer on him. The rest seem appropriate.
Sponsored