Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Well necessity is the mother of invention ... I usually use a Yeti in the Jeep, but often had my hands full of other stuff making carrying it a pain sometimes. Also had to feel around for the mouth opening in the dark. So I decided I would put something together to take care of it and hopefully look cool as well. (don't be too critical, still a prototype and I need to work on the logo some) I got to admit, I really like this thing. In addition to having the strap to carry it, I can unhook the strap and attach it around a bag etc. I looked online for some inspiration and did not find much I liked. Most were just sleeves and some had a handle. I build this thing solid. 7/8 oz. leather, hard molded and sealed, high quality hardware and copper rivets. Now, I just need to make a black with red thread version to compliment the interior of my Jeep. This is the 20 oz. version, I will also be working on a 30 oz. version and they fit the Ozark ones as well. If you have any interest, just PM me

Yet Holder Tan_Fotor.jpg
Sponsored

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Mark, thank you for this offering and affording the many options.

I just placed an order for a black clipless/windowless fob with the red stitching.

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Mark, thank you for this offering and affording the many options.

I just placed an order for a black clipless/windowless fob with the red stitching.
Thank you Andy, we will be shipping out a bunch today and we will get yours included with them.
Merry Christmas to you and your family

Sponsored

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Lol. When that was taken, I’d just bought a new Jeep. Just used what I had handy. Besides “real” duct tape is gray. Everybody knows that.
Point of contention my good man. Is not a Wrangler owner's duct tape "Sting gray?";)

StrikeZ

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I got a FOB holder and it is pure genius. Clips on my backpack so I don’t need to carry the fob in my pocket. Love the design and quality.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
You must be a fellow Arfcom
I used to be on the board several years back but then I have been sidetracked with work and other stuff, I learned a ton on reloading on that site, I still have a few poker chips

947F1447-8DB6-4508-BE93-801B2D8C9F22.jpeg

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I have been at Disney World for the last few days...

Today, was my last day there... so when I put my walking shorts on today, I put my Gibson Leatherworks, JL holster with fob in it on my belt. I would be driving the JL later today, after Animal Kingdom..... Of course, I wore my tee shirt out...

ANYWAY, then went to Animal Kingdom with the gal pal after getting dressed and had passed through the entry gate that says guests with no bags... went through and today, there was no metal detector screening set up at that particular entry point yet.

Well, I just got about say 800 ft....inside .. got near the turnstiles and a K-9 and Disney Cop and two Sheriff's Deputies approach me and my gal pal.

They said sir, please stand still and do not move... and then said " are you carrying a weapon, it appears you are wearing a sidearm... " I told then it was a holster for a fob... they had me lift up my shirt to show them the JL fob holster. 8-) Commented to me "nice holster... hope you understand the concern and sorry to stop you".

I told them, no problem, glad to see that they were on the ball enough to see what appeared to be a holster and a weapon under my tee.

@Blkjak

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
I have been at Disney World for the last few days...

Today, was my last day there... so when I put my walking shorts on today, I put my Gibson Leatherworks, JL holster with fob in it on my belt. I would be driving the JL later today, after Animal Kingdom..... Of course, I wore my tee shirt out...

ANYWAY, then went to Animal Kingdom with the gal pal after getting dressed and had passed through the entry gate that says guests with no bags... went through and today, there was no metal detector screening set up at that particular entry point yet.

Well, I just got about say 800 ft....inside .. got near the turnstiles and a K-9 and Disney Cop and two Sheriff's Deputies approach me and my gal pal.

They said sir, please stand still and do not move... and then said " are you carrying a weapon, it appears you are wearing a sidearm... " I told then it was a holster for a fob... they had me lift up my shirt to show them the JL fob holster. 8-) Commented to me "nice holster... hope you understand the concern and sorry to stop you".

I told them, no problem, glad to see that they were on the ball enough to see what appeared to be a holster and a weapon under my tee.

@Blkjak
Too funny ... did you request that they frisk you as well :) I carry 2 phones with me and mad a holster to carry both of them one on top of the other, It always get second looks and comments from TSA

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
I am now offering Harley FOB holsters as well as the JL FOB holsters. The Harley FOB holsters are built to the same standards and in a similar process to the JL FOB holsters. If you are interested, they can be ordered via my website www.gibsonleatherworks.com As always if you have any questions, you can PM me or email me at [email protected]

harley fob v5.jpg

harley fob v6.jpg

Harley fobs 1.jpg

slimfl08

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Ocean Blue Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I am now offering Harley FOB holsters as well as the JL FOB holsters. The Harley FOB holsters are built to the same standards and in a similar process to the JL FOB holsters. If you are interested, they can be ordered via my website www.gibsonleatherworks.com As always if you have any questions, you can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Seen this on your site, you all offer anything similar to house a gun? I like the location.

https://gibsonleatherworks.com/shop?olsPage=products/jl-center-console-phone-holster

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Yes, I make gun holsters that mount to the center console as well without mods. They are made specific to the firearm. Here are a few examples from basic to more custom. Feel free to email me at [email protected] or give me a call at 909-969-8487 and we can discuss

Beretta 92fs JL .jpg

G19 JL Holster.jpg

JL CC Holdter Embossed Gator.jpg

JL Holster Blk Red 365 XL (2).jpg

JL JT Purple Croc Holster (2).jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.