MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Lol well technically it's the gf buying the jeep, but just as the current jeep we have, I do all the work on it, customize it, ect. so I consider it mine lol
Ohhh so you have found yourself a sugar momma! Nice!!! :rock:
Sponsored

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I bought my new JK 5 months after graduation! Not bad as long as you have a job lined up.

Waiting for Mojito! as well BTW. But I actually prefer the long wait since I am not yet ready to sell my JK due to issues with FCA (don't shoot me). And at this point, I'd rather a 2019. Helping my friend buy a JK now, and purposely avoiding the 2011 and prior models with the 3.8, and the 2012 since it's the first year with the 3.6. From what I've seen, Jeep's history, and my personal History with Jeep, I should have better luck with a 2019
You're assuming Mojito will be a color in 2019.

Sponsored

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
Haha unfortunately for you she doesn't...
In search of beautiful woman who likes driving her Jeep, is a good cook and likes sports, hunting and fishing. Please send picture of Jeep!

Jrauck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
In search of beautiful woman who likes driving her Jeep, is a good cook and likes sports, hunting and fishing. Please send picture of Jeep!
That my friend is called a unicorn

MojitoWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Z28 R/S
Occupation
Stock Trader
Originally when I heard mojito was late available I was cool with it because I wanted FCA to ramp up production and work out bugs and for aftermarket to have time to develop parts. Figured as long as I had it for late May I’d be fine but with the vagueness on production I’m beginning to wonder if they are having a paint shop issue at factory speeds. Maybe I should just order a white one and stipulate I want it discounted the price of a great custom mojito paint job lol!

MojitoWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Z28 R/S
Occupation
Stock Trader
Didn't ask...I don't know if I can wait another 4 months or so for delivery. I'm driving a beater car that might not last until then since my car was totaled. :crying:
I feel your pain! I totaled my truck last year and have been driving a 93 Del Sol, vehicle so small and low to the ground that I look up at Corvette owners lol. Picked it up dirt cheap from a neighbor, it runs great for a 25 year old car, it’s a Honda. But damn I feel like I’m in a coffin on wheels! And of course the other color I like on the Wrangler is hellayella lol so I’m screwed.

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
I feel your pain! I totaled my truck last year and have been driving a 93 Del Sol, vehicle so small and low to the ground that I look up at Corvette owners lol. Picked it up dirt cheap from a neighbor, it runs great for a 25 year old car, it’s a Honda. But damn I feel like I’m in a coffin on wheels! And of course the other color I like on the Wrangler is hellayella lol so I’m screwed.
Is Hellayella the same as Nacho?

Sponsored

hcoopo

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Billet Silver
No joke! I'm in the same boat, plus I graduate in May so I was hoping to do a road trip before starting work!
I graduated in August and wanted to myself a graduation gift. Then I heard about the new JL's coming out end of '17 so I decided to wait. And now hear we are 3 months into '18 and still no mojito... Frustrating

hcoopo

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Billet Silver
I bought my YJ just a couple of years out of college. Was the equivalent of a base 2-door JL with AC. The payment was not much different than what I expect to pay for my Sport S JLU (interest rates were a lot higher back then).

It's amazing what you can afford when you don't have a mortgage, a family, 4 phones, cable, internet, life insurance, etc.
Don't forget student loans... lol.
Sponsored