First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sahara, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, 1990 Toyota Truck, 1998 FLSTC
Occupation
Firefighter
So far, I’ve only added these. Going to get a “Jeep Life” sticker, and of course I will put my red Anarchy symbol sticker on!

137AB2E9-EC58-4D5C-825B-07A70A28CC93.jpeg

839FB6FB-3C04-45A4-A8B4-1D4A856E499C.jpeg

Sponsored

Pdiehm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
AML Investigator
I really like those Rubicon hood decals so got one in same colors for my Sahara.

20200107_101820.jpg

20191221_161717.jpg
I like the look of them as well. My only concern is, if it's too much with the chrome Sahara badging on the fender by the door, not to mention I have zero red on my black jeep...

Also toying with putting something Shadow on it, but struggling to find a color combination that would A) look good and B) compliment the rest of the jeep badges.

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I like the look of them as well. My only concern is, if it's too much with the chrome Sahara badging on the fender by the door, not to mention I have zero red on my black jeep...

Also toying with putting something Shadow on it, but struggling to find a color combination that would A) look good and B) compliment the rest of the jeep badges.
A lot of people here have used @pixeldecals to design and produce their custom decals and stickers, including myself. Don is really good to work with. Send him a pm and see what he can do for you. He even makes custom dash stickers:like:

IMG_20190726_172312555.jpg

Pdiehm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
AML Investigator
A lot of people here have used @pixeldecals to design and produce their custom decals and stickers, including myself. Don is really good to work with. Send him a pm and see what he can do for you. He even makes custom dash stickers:like:

IMG_20190726_172312555.jpg
i have been working with him. I have the creativity of a thumbtack.

Pdiehm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
AML Investigator
like I said, I have the creativity of a tack. so I am looking for something to work on my black sahara, but not overpower, and works with the grey trail badge, and the chrome sahara lettering on the fender panel.

The first is what Don created at Pixeldecals. Matte black lettering, outlined in reflective silver...not sure what I think about this on a gloss black jeep.

The 2nd is a possible shadow font to use...The 3rd is something a picture I found with the lettering, though I have zero idea where I'd incorporate the picture...

hell, I have no clue, i'm not in love with any of them, and you don't see many Sahara's decaled up, and like I said, the creativity of a tack.

pixel.jpg

Shadow.png

Shadow2.jpg

Hood - Starting point.png

beammmer

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL two-door, 2017 X5, 1973 2002
Try reflective Black. Can't tell it's reflective until the light hits, then it's silver. I think it's really cool looking. I'm trying to figure out where I could use it on my sport.

Don

like I said, I have the creativity of a tack. so I am looking for something to work on my black sahara, but not overpower, and works with the grey trail badge, and the chrome sahara lettering on the fender panel.

The first is what Don created at Pixeldecals. Matte black lettering, outlined in reflective silver...not sure what I think about this on a gloss black jeep.

The 2nd is a possible shadow font to use...The 3rd is something a picture I found with the lettering, though I have zero idea where I'd incorporate the picture...

hell, I have no clue, i'm not in love with any of them, and you don't see many Sahara's decaled up, and like I said, the creativity of a tack.

pixel.jpg

Shadow.png

Shadow2.jpg

Hood - Starting point.png
Sponsored