Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Hi!

I just picked up a 2019 JLUR in Punk'n from University CDJR in Rome, Georgia. I worked with Shawn Evans and it was a terrific experience! I would highly recommend University CDJR.

I got a 2019 4 Cylinder with body painted hardtop, Heritage Leather, 8.4 Uconnect, LED, trailer/tow, and safety package for $42k before TTL. I can't figure out why it hadn't been snatched up, but hey I'll take it.

This is my first Jeep after years in Toyotas, so it will be a new off-road experience.

If you need a Jeep in the Atlanta area give this bunch a try!

Chip
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Hi!

I just picked up a 2019 JLUR in Punk'n from University CDJR in Rome, Georgia. I worked with Shawn Evans and it was a terrific experience! I would highly recommend University CDJR.

I got a 2019 4 Cylinder with body painted hardtop, Heritage Leather, 8.4 Uconnect, LED, trailer/tow, and safety package for $42k before TTL. I can't figure out why it hadn't been snatched up, but hey I'll take it.

This is my first Jeep after years in Toyotas, so it will be a new off-road experience.

Chip
Congrats Chip, welcome to the club & sounds like a great buy!

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Hi!

Chip
Whats MSRP?

OP
OP
Engine Guy

Engine Guy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Whats MSRP?
Hi!

MSRP from the window sticker was $54690. It wasn't exactly what I would have ordered, but it was such a good price it was better than ordering and waiting!

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Hi!

MSRP from the window sticker was $54690. It wasn't exactly what I would have ordered, but it was such a good price it was better than ordering and waiting!
Is it missing some packages you didn’t list? Msrp seems a bit high for those packages

Sponsored

OP
OP
Engine Guy

Engine Guy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Is it missing some packages you didn’t list? Msrp seems a bit high for those packages
Whoops, I didn't give the complete run-down. I'm not sure how to post pictures or I'd upload the window sticker. The specifications were:

1. 2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon
  2. 4 Cylinder with 8-speed automatic
  3. Heritage leather seats and trim
  4. Trailer/Tow Package
  5. LED Light Group
  6. 8.4 Uconnect with Premium audio
  7. Active Safety Group
  8. Cargo Tub Liner
  9. All-weather floor mats
  10. Body-colored Hardtop
  11. Remote start

jayvis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Is this a used, service loaner, or executive driven vehicle? Was it damaged during transport? There's no way we'd get 23% off the window sticker on a brand new 2019 here in the Midwest.

OP
OP
Engine Guy

Engine Guy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Is this a used, service loaner, or executive driven vehicle? Was it damaged during transport? There's no way we'd get 23% off the window sticker on a brand new 2019 here in the Midwest.
Hi!

It was a new vehicle with 155 miles on the odometer. My best guess is that the combination of exterior color, interior color, and 4 cylinder was a turn off for the buyers in North Georgia. The dealer told me it had been on the lot for 361 days and they wanted to do what it took to move it. I always assume there is some fiction to the story, but they were very nice and we were in and out in about 4 hours (I took my family for lunch while they worked on paperwork).

They did not have any other Rubicon's on the lot, but they did have a number of JLs and JTs.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I wonder about the cargo tub liner? That's a unbelievable price if it was a cash deal without crazy financing, a trade-in or other back end products. Assuming the JL had no stories.

Great buy OP!

OP
OP
Engine Guy

Engine Guy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
I wonder about the cargo tub liner? That's a unbelievable price if it was a cash deal without crazy financing, a trade-in or other back end products. Assuming the JL had no stories.

Great buy OP!
Hi! No weird stipulations. I did buy a soft top because we wanted the open air experience this summer, and they didn't really do much price wise on the top. I financed through them (they didn't make me do that for the price) because my bank was closed on MLK, but I just refinanced it yesterday and switched it to my financing. Overall a great experience!
Sponsored