MKC JL

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU ,2019 Cherokee Limited
Nice ride!
I had a 16 Z06. GS is only an upgrade if you think it is which is fine. The Z was amazing too.
Actually it is an upgrade over the Jeep. I have owned a Z06 and yes it was nice. With the problems the C7 Z has experienced a GS is a perfect choice. You may have not have had problems but they are well documented especially if you track them. I am looking forward to trying the C8!
Sponsored

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
I meant over the Z. Mine was bulletproof. But, yeah a lot of them got bought back. Way too many had big issues. I agree with you there for sure.

MKC JL

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU ,2019 Cherokee Limited
I meant over the Z. Mine was bulletproof. But, yeah a lot of them got bought back. Way too many had big issues. I agree with you there for sure.
I figured that's what you meant after I posted LOL! Glad your's was trouble free!!

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
Nice ride! Love the color too. I am/was a car guy. But I can only afford to run one car so the Jeep stays and I get my speed fix from a street bike.

OP
OP
Litfuse

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport, 2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Audi Q5.
Nice ride! Love the color too. I am/was a car guy. But I can only afford to run one car so the Jeep stays and I get my speed fix from a street bike.
I sold my CBR1000RR the same time I sold my Jeep. Funny, I don’t miss the bike at all.
Sponsored