Mold smell in JL

Needmora

First Name
Thomas Zamora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon
What may be the cause, I am even thinking already to purchase one of these things. air refreshers do not help. And I do not understand where it's coming from. It's like upholstery or something under. I doubt it but still, if anyone had the same problem please, let me know
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
What may be the cause, I am even thinking already to purchase one of these things. air refreshers do not help. And I do not understand where it's coming from. It's like upholstery or something under. I doubt it but still, if anyone had the same problem please, let me know
Hi Thomas,
We're sorry to hear about your concern. Have you had the opportunity to visit your dealer for a proper diagnosis? If additional assistance is needed throughout your service visit, please feel free to send us a PM.
Alex
JeepCares

OP
OP
Needmora

Needmora

First Name
Thomas Zamora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon
Hi Thomas,
We're sorry to hear about your concern. Have you had the opportunity to visit your dealer for a proper diagnosis? If additional assistance is needed throughout your service visit, please feel free to send us a PM.
Alex
JeepCares
Appreciate it. That was one of the seats, actually. Had to rip it up, to understand. Still can't believe how that could grow up in there

ZEN357

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Occupation
Auto Mechanic
If you can't pin point an issue with the upholstery or under the seats, consider maybe that it's coming through the vents? try changing your cabin air filter.... you never know if that might help! I suggest greenfilter.com
Sponsored