2019 Jeep JL Rubicon, 2010 Callaway SC572 Camaro SS

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Anyone here have the actually part number for the push fasteners you remove from the fender liner to install these?

wanna order some to have on hand incase I break the original ones on removal to a natal these rokblokz. (I have googled it but come up with a few different options) so wondered if anyone on her knew for sure.

Any help would be much appreciated.

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone here have the actually part number for the push fasteners you remove from the fender liner to install these?

wanna order some to have on hand incase I break the original ones on removal to a natal these rokblokz. (I have googled it but come up with a few different options) so wondered if anyone on her knew for sure.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Hey Jay 13, since you're in Toronto, you should be able to find what you need at either Walmart or Canadian Tire in the Automotive sections.

Here's a link to some that I found on both the Walmart and Canadian Tire websites. I'm sure they both have a variety of sizes, but the Walmart link below is the best value.....not sure if that's the size you need or not.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/30-Pcs...r-Push-Pin-Clips-for-Auto-Car/PRD7KZK7NX5L7TT

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/...im-retainer-clip-universal-3-pk-0245206p.html

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
:like:
Hey Jay 13, since you're in Toronto, you should be able to find what you need at either Walmart or Canadian Tire in the Automotive sections.
Here's a link to some that I found on both the Walmart and Canadian Tire websites. I'm sure they both have a variety of sizes, but the Walmart link below is the best value.....not sure if that's the size you need or not.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/30-Pcs...r-Push-Pin-Clips-for-Auto-Car/PRD7KZK7NX5L7TT

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/...im-retainer-clip-universal-3-pk-0245206p.html
Hey, thanks for the quick reply!
It’s definitely not the Walmart ones but yes the Canadian tire ones do look like the ones I’m talking about that fasten the inner liner in the fender. So that may be the exact ones I need! (Thanks for that tip)

I was inquiring tho if there was a specific oem part number#.. as I’ve found a ton on amazon with some mixed reviews of them being too big or too small.

Thought I’d give it a try since I’m installing the flaps discussed in the forum.

Thanks tho for the Canadian tire tip! Much appreciated if there correct save msg me having to order and wait for delivery:like:

Sponsored

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm sure you can call any local dealership and ask them for the OEM part number for these push pins, but knowing Chrysler Canada,they'll probably run you $1.00 a piece if you're lucky LOL!

I'm pretty sure I picked up an assorted pack at Canadian Tire a few years ago when I was installing front mud flaps on my 2012 JK Rubi.

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I'm sure you can call any local dealership and ask them for the OEM part number for these push pins, but knowing Chrysler Canada,they'll probably run you $1.00 a piece if you're lucky LOL!

I'm pretty sure I picked up an assorted pack at Canadian Tire a few years ago when I was installing front mud flaps on my 2012 JK Rubi.

1.00 isn’t even half bad.....there’s a place called Tdot performance here. I put in what I assume maybe the part number they have it listed for $25.00 (and I’m pretty sure it’s for 1):CWL: doesn’t say pack of just shows 1 lol

May give calling the dealer a try. At least to get the oem part number.

Thanks again for your input dude. Much appreciated

Last edited:

kidintraffic

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
May be a dumb question, but are the rear mud flaps protecting your jeep at all or is mainly for people behind you? On the fence about buying rears for my 2 door JL, but having a hard time seeing the benefit of them. Fronts I definitely can see the benefit based of what my doors look like after going through some mud or salty roads.

00Sebby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ex-auto quality engr & mgt. Now just enjoy life.
May be a dumb question, but are the rear mud flaps protecting your jeep at all or is mainly for people behind you? On the fence about buying rears for my 2 door JL, but having a hard time seeing the benefit of them. Fronts I definitely can see the benefit based of what my doors look like after going through some mud or salty roads.
I also have the Weathertechs. I installed the rears because it looks better... matches the front.

IMG_0267.jpeg

Reactions: VNT

DWS44

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toy Box: 2022 JLUR 392 + '17 C7 GS & '21 C8 Vettes
Occupation
CAD/IT Manager (Civil/Airport Design)
Maybe a little less spray up on the rear of the vehicle, but probably not a giant difference. Aside from that, though, to me a vehicle just looks odd if it has flaps on the front and not the rear...like it leaves it looking unbalanced or something. Especially big flaps like these.

Sponsored

Off-Road Toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2dr ; 2019 Winnebago Navion
I have a 2020 2-door Rubicon with 35s.
Do the Weathertechs require much effort/modification to install?
Are the instructions pretty straightforward?
Any pics ?
Thanks !

kidintraffic

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
I have a 2020 2-door Rubicon with 35s.
Do the Weathertechs require much effort/modification to install?
Are the instructions pretty straightforward?
Any pics ?
Thanks !
I installed the front Weathertechs on my '20 JLR. The install was straight forward and the instructions were clear. It took me less than 30 minutes to install them. Sorry, I don't have any pictures, but there are some throughout this thread.

https://www.weathertech.com/jeep/2020/wrangler/mudflap-no-drill-digitalfit/wrangler-trim-/rubicon/

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)

kidintraffic

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
How flexible are they in freezing temps?
Surprisingly, northern Ohio hasn't had any freezing temps since I've installed them, which has only been a few weeks since that time. I'll get a better idea this upcoming weekend/week, as we're supposed to get a drop in temps.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Surprisingly, northern Ohio hasn't had any freezing temps since I've installed them, which has only been a few weeks since that time. I'll get a better idea this upcoming weekend/week, as we're supposed to get a drop in temps.
Overall fit and finish is good? I am considering them. It would be nice to not have mud and dirt get thrown on the sides. I am about 45 min away from Weathetech and they install there. I am considering driving over to the factory to have them install a set.
Sponsored