OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler 2018 JLU Rubicon
My hubby went to see Mustafa today, and he agrees he is amazing! The thing is I went to 2 other dealers before discovering this forum group, and they were so unhelpful. Mustafa is doing everything he can to help me get my Mojito Rubicon. Unfortunately we do not have confirmation that we can get black leather interior on the Mojito yet, but of course Mustafa is all over this - he is going to find out ASAP. We put a deposit and are waiting for the final info. We were wondering about the freight cost too. Anyway, like I said, we are close but I would recommend driving from anywhere to see Mustafa. You will not be disappointed.
That’s great to hear, and all the best in your order.
Mustafa has been great to all, it would be nice if we can give him a good review at the following link. It would be a nice gesture from all of us for all his time, work and savings he offered us.
I would appreciate if you can post your experience and review at the following link.

https://www.dealerrater.ca/sales/Mustafa-Abu-Hijleh-review-373877/

Thanks all in advance.
Sponsored

Vee

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4. BMW 328
That’s great to hear, and all the best in your order.
Mustafa has been great to all, it would be nice if we can give him a good review at the following link. It would be a nice gesture from all of us for all his time, work and savings he offered us.
I would appreciate if you can post your experience and review at the following link.

https://www.dealerrater.ca/sales/Mustafa-Abu-Hijleh-review-373877/

Thanks all in advance.
Having a friend who owns a ford dealership, that I’ve dealt with for 32years and my family even longer, I can tell you that after you take possession of your new vehicle the manufacture sends you a survey. This is very important to the salesman and more so for the dealership. I for one will fill this one out for my experience so far but encourage all to fill out the manufacture survey once received also. Overall it’s been a great so far....except the waiting :time::time:;)

Reactions: Gus

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Mustafa is doing everything he can to help me get my Mojito Rubicon
Yay! There's officially an Ontario Mojito Wrangler club now. (two of us ;)

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi all,
It seems the the final countdown has started :)
Just a quick update, my Jeep status has moved to KZ yesterday with expected delivery March 9th-13
There is a thread about JB status freeze, where most orders where stuck their due to shortage of soft tops, but now they have started to move.
I spoke to Erin dealership today (Mustafa is off), and it seems a bunch of orders are now in KZ, and we should expect them to land sometime next week.
I am sure everybody is excited and looking forward to receiving their new wranglers :)

FYI you can always contact Jeep at 1 877 426 5337 to get a status update, that's how I have been tracking mine.
All the best to all

Please keep us all updated

InfraPulse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
That's awesome Gus, congrats! :) Mine hit KZ Monday, and I'm told the ETA is March 8th - 12th, so looking at your time frame, hopefully both of ours come this Saturday!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gus

Gus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's awesome Gus, congrats! :) Mine hit KZ Monday, and I'm told the ETA is March 8th - 12th, so looking at your time frame, hopefully both of ours come this Saturday!
That would be great let’s hope so :)

Last edited:

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all,
It seems the the final countdown has started :)
Just a quick update, my Jeep status has moved to KZ yesterday with expected delivery March 9th-13
There is a thread about JB status freeze, where most orders where stuck their due to shortage of soft tops, but now they have started to move.
I spoke to Erin dealership today (Mustafa is off), and it seems a bunch of orders are now in KZ, and we should expect them to land sometime next week.
I am sure everybody is excited and looking forward to receiving their new wranglers :)

FYI you can always contact Jeep at 1 877 426 5337 to get a status update, that's how I have been tracking mine.
All the best to all

Please keep us all updated
That's awesome Gus. Looking forward to seeing pics. I've been issuing jeep chat on jeep.com too follow mine, not expecting it for another month art least.

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
That's awesome Gus. Looking forward to seeing pics. I've been issuing jeep chat on jeep.com too follow mine, not expecting it for another month art least.
Are you giving them an American address? I've tried chat twice and they tell me to skidaddle

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Are you giving them an American address? I've tried chat twice and they tell me to skidaddle
No they've never asked. I fill in the blanks...name, email, last 8 of vin and I hit enter. I hit up chat every 2-3 days

Sponsored

geoffdelgrande

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford focus
Hi Mustafa. Not sure if your group is still open to more members for buying a jeep JL but I am interested.

Thanks

Geoff

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Not sure if your group is still open to more members for buying a jeep JL but I am interested.
Hey Geoff,
Yes, reach out to him directly at Erin Dodge as I don't think he reads this site. Info in an earlier post. He is still honouring Invoice pricing with no Admin fee.
Sponsored