First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
You need a torch and a flat head screwdriver...use the screwdriver to reach up and undo the clips, a gentle tug on the wires and out they come. No need to remove any panels.
Sponsored

NickM

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL SPort S
You need a torch and a flat head screwdriver...use the screwdriver to reach up and undo the clips, a gentle tug on the wires and out they come. No need to remove any panels.
For those not familiar with Brits, a torch is a flashlight, no need for a hot flame under the dash....:)

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Just nstalled my mini. It was still hard even with popping off the kick panel. Easy to change tpms AND TIRE SIZE IT DOES make a huge difference there. MY jeep feels like it has more hp and torque. however it seems that some where I screwed up as I no longer have off road pages, nor a back up camera it s just blank with the warning check surrounding area. and my left front turn signal is now out. I am not sure ot that is related. SO the question is what do I do ? Do I unmarry and r edo the procedures? or can I fix it in the menus. The weird thing is that sometimes the cargo light option shows some times it doesn't. Suggestions?

Jmonroe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and a '99 Camaro SS convertible I bought new
Occupation
Retired
Did you reboot after making the changes?

Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
went back unmarried re did everything then did the fullreboot and iti s all good now. But really stsrenge that it made the left turn signal not work and then work. after redoing it. I also don't understnad the difference between th elight settngs canadian vs us etc.

beaups

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
went back unmarried re did everything then did the fullreboot and iti s all good now. But really stsrenge that it made the left turn signal not work and then work. after redoing it. I also don't understnad the difference between th elight settngs canadian vs us etc.
Read the manual. US=able to turn on/off on radio. Canada=always on, no option to turn off.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I'm glad you got it sorted. Just remember, anytime you change a setting, you should reboot.

VitaminK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL and military HMMWV
Is there a way to start over from the beginning and return to stock? I just installed mine under a time crunch and got confused on which button scrolled to the next menu and which one changed values... I may have changed a bunch of stuff and Iā€™m not sure exactly what I changed. Can I start over to do it right or am I going to have to go menu by menu comparing the setting to factory defaults? I found the steps kind of confusing.

Sponsored

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
Is there a way to start over from the beginning and return to stock? I just installed mine under a time crunch and got confused on which button scrolled to the next menu and which one changed values... I may have changed a bunch of stuff and Iā€™m not sure exactly what I changed. Can I start over to do it right or am I going to have to go menu by menu comparing the setting to factory defaults? I found the steps kind of confusing.
Yes, you can unmarry the Tazer and the settings will return to stock. ā€˜Unmarryā€™ is one of the options you should see if you scroll through the menu. You donā€™t need to disconnect the hardware to do this.

Then you can start afresh by selecting ā€˜marryā€™. It does all take a little getting used to so give yourself plenty of time and take it slowly

jeepdabest

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
I got the side panel off ok but then there are a bunch screws holding the lower left side on . Do those have to be removed and then what about the right side of the left panel.?
uh oh

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Well Iā€™ve tried and failed to install my Tazer again. I bought this thing on Black Friday 2018 (yes, over a year ago) and have yet to install it because I canā€™t get those damn plugs undone under the dash. Iā€™ve tried three times over the past year. Tonight I got one plug, but couldnā€™t get the second on, so after a frustrating 20 minutes I plugged the one I removed back in. That took some finesse as well. I bought the Tazer to change the tire size to 34ā€. Iā€™ve been running the 285/75-17 Ridge Grapplers without size correction for over 10,000 miles. Figured today was the day to finally correct the speedo....NOPE not today! Oh well...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.