Sponsored

And another prodigy turbo kit installed

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Yeah I have no idea why the guy calls me jealous because I point out that he was not honest about a mod. I started following them when the bought the JL and it was bone stock except for 35" tires. Next video was them installing the RC spacer lift. So I followed them for a long time. I remember people finally had to start asking them if they paid for certain parts or not because we didn't really know what kind of review we were getting and finally they just became commercials. That's great God bless them, I'm a huge capitalist and support that. To jump on me because I point out they weren't honest about a mod that now was clearly given to them but not so much at the time. I just feel sorry for some fool follower who might have gone out and bought it because of them. I guess he calls that jealousy.
I couldn't agree with you more. I love YT. I watch a lot of folks and all different kind of hobbies. When they become commercials as Lite Brite has then I move on. No big deal. It doesn't make me jealous, it is their living. God bless them. I am sure people wouldn't want to do what I do for a living. HOWEVER in my free time I liked to enjoy their adventures, crazy stuff they did etc etc. Now they are install and product commercials. I am sure many love that and if they didn't then they would not make a living. Same thing happened with I Am Jake. I loved watching him. When he stopped adventuring and turned to just building a Jeep I moved on. Now that he is getting back on the road, I will follow him.

I enjoy new YTers and then when they commercialize it and start to be paid (free product) commercials and reviewers (which really they aren't because they only tell you the good stuff) I move on. Again not sure how this makes one jealous. I would be jealous if actually I wanted to be a YTer for a living I guess but even then not really.
Sponsored

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
Yeah I have no idea why the guy calls me jealous because I point out that he was not honest about a mod. I started following them when the bought the JL and it was bone stock except for 35" tires. Next video was them installing the RC spacer lift. So I followed them for a long time. I remember people finally had to start asking them if they paid for certain parts or not because we didn't really know what kind of review we were getting and finally they just became commercials. That's great God bless them, I'm a huge capitalist and support that. To jump on me because I point out they weren't honest about a mod that now was clearly given to them but not so much at the time. I just feel sorry for some fool follower who might have gone out and bought it because of them. I guess he calls that jealousy.
Hes probably clueless dude. Anyone thinking spending 7k on boosting a engine thats already 11:1 comp ratio is clueless. For what 85 extra hp? Probably the worst money spent on mods .... much better served getting a long arm system with beadlocks and a winch for all that cash.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Hes probably clueless dude. Anyone thinking spending 7k on boosting a engine thats already 11:1 comp ratio is clueless. For what 85 extra hp? Probably the worst money spent on mods .... much better served getting a long arm system with beadlocks and a winch for all that cash.
Agree 100%.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
It's clear you feel some sort of anger towards them which I don't understand. That anger you directed at me and called me a nut sucker. So I have no idea what your problem is but you definitely got a chip on the shoulder.

So please piss off and ignore me, as I've ignored you.

Last edited:

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
It's clear you feel some sort of anger towards them which I don't understand. That anger you directed at me and called me a nut sucker. So I have no idea what your problem is but you definitely got a chip on the shoulder.

So please fuck off and ignore me, as I've ignored you.
Yeah I think you can see by the other post here who people think is the fool. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

Sponsored