Sponsored

Milwaukee Packout

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
48-22-8450_a.jpg

I have a lot of power tools. Been looking for a way to organize besides the old milwaukee bag where shit gets lost inside.

It comes with the foam insert and you cut around each tool. Similar to a gun case. I can't find this version in any stores so ordered off ebay. They also stack and lock place if you have more than 1.

Part# 48-22-8450
Sponsored

OP
OP
BrntWS6

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
These things are a bit hard to come by. Two places I ordered off ebay were cancelled due to out of stock. On my 3rd try now. Berlands house of tools has them in stock but for $82 I will pass.

Also there is a variation where the foam insert is already pre-formed for certain drills. So pay attention if you order online.

Last edited:

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
These things are a bit hard to come by. Two places I ordered off ebay were cancelled due to out of stock. On my 3rd try now. Berlands house of tools has them in stock but for $82 I will pass.

Also there is a variation where the foam insert is already pre-formed for certain drills. So pay attention if you order online.
I have this system also. I LOVE it. Since I don’t have a garage, it is extremely helpful to have a 3 stack modular, locking toolbox with wheels. Roll in, roll out. The only thing that I don’t like is that a 1/2” drive torque wrench does not fit inside the cases when inside it’s protective case.

I purchased my setup at Home Depot. Not all stores had them. It was necessary to go to a Home Depot in areas that cater to more blue collar folks to find them. The stores in white collar areas, at least in houston, don’t bother to stock them. You can also order them online.

https://www.homedepot.com/s/milwaukee%20packout?NCNI-5

OP
OP
BrntWS6

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
I have this system also. I LOVE it. Since I don’t have a garage, it is extremely helpful to have a 3 stack modular, locking toolbox with wheels. Roll in, roll out. The only thing that I don’t like is that a 1/2” drive torque wrench does not fit inside the cases when inside it’s protective case.

I purchased my setup at Home Depot. Not all stores had them. It was necessary to go to a Home Depot in areas that cater to more blue collar folks to find them. The stores in white collar areas, at least in houston, don’t bother to stock them. You can also order them online.

https://www.homedepot.com/s/milwaukee%20packout?NCNI-5
Will it fin in the large or medium packout? You can purchase kaizen foam and do it that way.