Nomad

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Hope so soon. Finally received shipping notice yesterday. Ordered on the 29th Nov, Shipping notice Dec 11th, and they're scheduled to arrive on the 18th. So 20 days? thinking I'll re-consider other purchases from them. Sounds kinda like it's their normal operation.
Or just plan ahead a little farther. Anybody can be out of stock. Two weeks isn’t really horrible especially around the holidays.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BettyBoop

BettyBoop

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR 2dr.
Occupation
Business Owner
Agreed. Many websites say "Out Of Stock"; or "Back Order" which would give customer the option to wait? or shop elsewhere. Or perhaps a quick email to customer saying sorry we're out of stock, we expect them in on ??/??. I got nothing till I called them; then nothing till notice it was shipped. Lesson learned; hope they're reliable.

xEDGEx

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal Metallic JLUR 2.0L Turbo
just to chime in here.. I ordered some bulbs (shown as in stock aka not shown as "out of stock") from Headlight Revolution during their Black Friday sale and received a notice saying sorry this is back ordered and expected ship date is 12/9. There was some additional fluff saying "we're all about happy customers.." and such. I've emailed twice since the 9th to check in on status of order and updated expected shipping date and have not received any reply. This is my first time ordering from them and so far, can't say I'm a "happy customer" :/

Scooter2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport / 2022 F250 / 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine on 11/27. The Good news, I received them today - bad news is they sent me one 2504 and one 9004... Not sure what I can do with this one, other than return and wait.

View attachment 262250

Scooter2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport / 2022 F250 / 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine on 11/27. The Good news, I received them today - bad news is they sent me one 2504 and one 9004... Not sure what I can do with this one, other than return and wait.

View attachment 262250
lol, so I sent an email to HR telling them they sent me 1 wrong bulb (a 9004) and waited 2 days for a reply, then sent in a return request and waited 3 days. Return request was answered with 'send us the wrong bulb', which i did that day. 2 days later a request was sent for me to 'send a picture of the wrong items'.

By this time I sent the wrong bulb back and asked for an ETA on the correct bulb to be sent out.

3 days later I was credited a full refund on my credit card.

LOL - what a cluster fuck this company is... So... I have 1 valid amber fog light - for free...

Sheez... seriously, how hard is it..

Sponsored

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
lol, so I sent an email to HR telling them they sent me 1 wrong bulb (a 9004) and waited 2 days for a reply, then sent in a return request and waited 3 days. Return request was answered with 'send us the wrong bulb', which i did that day. 2 days later a request was sent for me to 'send a picture of the wrong items'.

By this time I sent the wrong bulb back and asked for an ETA on the correct bulb to be sent out.

3 days later I was credited a full refund on my credit card.

LOL - what a cluster fuck this company is... So... I have 1 valid amber fog light - for free...

Sheez... seriously, how hard is it..
Hmmmm. Sounds to me like a company that won’t get my money.

sanman357

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-*|||||||*- 19' Mojito! Rubicon 6-speed, 09' Ram TRX4, 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe
No problems here. And they took care of me even after the warranty had expired and replaced the bulb for free twice. Upgrading both headlights the second time due to current model update. Would absolutely use them again. My recommendation is to only contact them by phone. Always good to deal with someone direct, instead of trying to communicate through e-mail.

Andy-jr.

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 White JKU, 2012 Black JK 2018 White Grand Cherokee, 2001 TJ, 2020 JLUR EcoDiesel
Vehicle Showcase
I agree with Sanman357 and contact them by phone. I've had nothing but great experiences with HR and them standing behind their products. I ordered my JW Speaker headlights and fogs from them a couple years ago and had issues over the years with the anti-flicker devise. Each time I called them, even out of warranty timeframe they took care of me and fixed the issue(at no cost to me). I would highly recommend HR if you're looking to find a company that stands behind everything they sell. I never communicated through email with them, it was always by phone.

xEDGEx

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
I tried calling a few weeks back and was told there were 60 (that's 6-0, not 6) ahead of me.. so I hung up and emailed :/

Still waiting on those backordered fog bulbs from Black Friday.

xEDGEx

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
I finally received my led bulbs ordered on Black Friday. Shipping notice came exactly 2 months from the time I ordered them. In the span of these 2 months, I received one follow up email after many attempts (mid December), and zero follow up emails in my attempts to reach them during January. I was never able to actually reach them on the phone after several tries (no one called back either).
The day after I received the shipping notice, I received a lengthy apology email.

KnG818

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon
I finally received my led bulbs ordered on Black Friday. Shipping notice came exactly 2 months from the time I ordered them. In the span of these 2 months, I received one follow up email after many attempts (mid December), and zero follow up emails in my attempts to reach them during January. I was never able to actually reach them on the phone after several tries (no one called back either).
The day after I received the shipping notice, I received a lengthy apology email.
Ever heard the phrase "buy cheap get cheap"?
Sponsored