First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
At the dealer. Came in yesterday and just talked to my salesman this morning.
I'm thinking it could be the first Ocean Blue JLUR in Florida...
Unfortunately, logistics prevent me from getting it until tomorrow, but I'll be there when their doors open!
Ordered 2/3, delivered to Florida 3/6. Pretty good turn around!
Stoked about the new JLUR! Now to enjoy my last day with my JKU Oscar Mike, I think it's time to take the top down one last time.
Good to finally see another one out there. This looks close to mine. I like the turn time, 2 months will seem like forever. One week already feels like forever. :)
Sponsored

Hip2u77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine: '14 JKUR, Hers: '18 JLUR
Yes, for those who now possess the new Ocean Blue Rubi where are all the pics? Can we see some in full blown sunlight from several different angles? Please? It'll only take you a few minutes, but it'll bring us many more moments of staring at our screens dreaming... :)
I posted pics of it in the sun back on the 25th. You even gave the post a "like". I'll try to take some more when I can, but it's my wife's DD, who's gone during the week taking care of her 88-year-old Gma, so I only see it (& her) for a day or two before she's gone again. (Plus, I work nights and she works days.)

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/ocean-blue-wrangler-jl-club.2218/page-23#post-85255

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I am assuming that since my order is already in the system, my price is locked.

Your assumption would be incorrect. It's based upon delivery. The Terms and Conditions spells that out. You will get the increase.

Now, might you get your dealership to eat the increase? Maybe. Probably depends on the deal you were getting beforehand and if they can hide it in your trade-in or whatever else.

EDIT: I didn't realize your post was a few days ago. I'm sure someone else already commented the same to you. Didn't mean to pile on. LOL

Sponsored

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2012 Subaru Outback, 2018 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Owner of a Mobile Auto Paint Touch Up Co.
I posted pics of it in the sun back on the 25th. You even gave the post a "like". I'll try to take some more when I can, but it's my wife's DD, who's gone during the week taking care of her 88-year-old Gma, so I only see it (& her) for a day or two before she's gone again. (Plus, I work nights and she works days.)

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/ocean-blue-wrangler-jl-club.2218/page-23#post-85255
MORE, we NEED more! Hahahaha! :-D Thanks for posting the photo my brother!

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
I'm hoping to order mine sometime this month but finding a dealer in Arizona(Tucson) willing to deal under invoice is proving very difficult. Might be travelling to Idaho!!! Thanks everyone for posting photos, please keep them coming...

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
All those Wranglers have the ugly hood we saw months ago and standard fenders on Rubicons, those poor people lol.

Sponsored

Hughesonthenet

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue 2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
IT Director

Unfortunately, logistics prevent me from getting it until tomorrow, but I'll be there when their doors open!

Stoked about the new JLUR! Now to enjoy my last day with my JKU Oscar Mike, I think it's time to take the top down one last time.

IMG_3960.JPG
CONGRATS! She's a beauty! I'm (not so) patiently waiting for my Ocean Blue JLUR that I ordered on 2/19. Still in D status ... but she'll eventually join yours here in the sunshine state!

rommel102

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue Sahara 2.0 JLU FINALLY HERE!

IMG_3960.JPG
I'm waiting for the 2.0 Turbo to order, but I will be getting substantially the same rig as you otherwise. I would very much like to see interior pictures with doors open/off/top-down!

I was even considering the tan soft top...I'm very partial to the tan interior/top as I had a '98 TJ Cherry Pepper Red with tan and loved it, as tan is the best for the beach.

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Geez I already placed my order, and now the waiting is even worse. Been 5 days and still no VIN. Jeep Chat says it’s in the scheduling for assembly process. A build date should be given within 30 days? (Which I’ve heard is normally less, unless you’ve ordered something they haven’t started making yet, like 2 doors) she did say I’d get a VIN once the build begins and would guess would be early next week.

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Geez I already placed my order, and now the waiting is even worse. Been 5 days and still no VIN. Jeep Chat says it’s in the scheduling for assembly process. A build date should be given within 30 days? (Which I’ve heard is normally less, unless you’ve ordered something they haven’t started making yet, like 2 doors) she did say I’d get a VIN once the build begins and would guess would be early next week.
IDK that does not sound entirely right to me? I ordered 2/16, got my VIN the following Monday as that was a Friday. It has been in D status and still is. Scheduled build date was 3/26 and just got pushed out to 4/9. I assume this is due to the backlog they are dealing with on the Premium Soft Tops.

I also think this is why the 2 doors have been delayed further. Basically they have a huge backlog due to this soft top issue that is pushing everything else back.

55WillysWagon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Willys Wagon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler OB JLUR
Looks much better with the painted fenders than not. More pix please!
Sponsored