AllJumpStyle

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
The main thing that limits backspacing is flipping the drag link at the knuckle. We will be doing this with our 3" and taller kits. With the drag link flipped, max backspacing is the same as on the JK, 4.75", but 4.5" is recommended to give you a little extra room. If you are not flipping the drag link and running one of our 2" kits, you can get away with higher backspacing and are even able to use the stock wheels.
Sponsored

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
The main thing that limits backspacing is flipping the drag link at the knuckle. We will be doing this with our 3" and taller kits. With the drag link flipped, max backspacing is the same as on the JK, 4.75", but 4.5" is recommended to give you a little extra room. If you are not flipping the drag link and running one of our 2" kits, you can get away with higher backspacing and are even able to use the stock wheels.
Does your 4.5" BS recommendation apply to the Rubicons with the wider axles? Rubi axles are .75" wider per side, so would you be able to get away with a 5.2" BS on the rubi?

OP
OP
AllJumpStyle

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Does your 4.5" BS recommendation apply to the Rubicons with the wider axles? Rubi axles are .75" wider per side, so would you be able to get away with a 5.2" BS on the rubi?
The limitation is at the knuckle. Axle width doesn't matter.

chris4prez

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR
We are finishing the last few bits as we speak. I am planning on trying to have product pages up for Stage 1-3 by the end of the year. We have put a lot of work into these suspension systems so we're trying our best to make sure they are dialed when we release them.
Just picked up the Jeep any word when your stages are hitting your site and for sale?

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllJumpStyle

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Stage 1 should be up on our website this week. Have a couple more things left to finish up for Stage 2 and 3.

OP
OP
AllJumpStyle

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
@AllJumpStyle When are the synergy tuned shocks for the JL going to be ready? Or can we get by with just the FOX 2.0 IFP shocks?

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
I have the stage 1 and am very happy with the ride, just had a few minor issues with the install. I am trying to decide what to do next to improve handling. I have the typical wandering, but since the lift it also darts toward pot holes when I hit them. Thinking about one of the following, sector shaft brace, adjustable track bar, longer Mopar LCA. What would be my best bang for the buck? I'm leaning toward track bar.

Sponsored

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
I have the stage 1 and am very happy with the ride, just had a few minor issues with the install. I am trying to decide what to do next to improve handling. I have the typical wandering, but since the lift it also darts toward pot holes when I hit them. Thinking about one of the following, sector shaft brace, adjustable track bar, longer Mopar LCA. What would be my best bang for the buck? I'm leaning toward track bar.

Don’t you have the track-bar and lower control arms with this stage one kit though?

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
Don’t you have the track-bar and lower control arms with this stage one kit though?
Sorry, that's what I said, but I have the starter kit, NOT stage one. I forgot there was a kit below one.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, that's what I said, but I have the starter kit, NOT stage one. I forgot there was a kit below one.
Ok, then your best bet to calm some of the quirks, is Front lower control arms. I would just go with Synergy. You probably ended up with close to 3” of lift?

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
Ok, then your best bet to calm some of the quirks, is Front lower control arms. I would just go with Synergy. You probably ended up with close to 3” of lift?
I would love to, but for 6 times the cost of the mopar?

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would love to, but for 6 times the cost of the mopar?
It’s just my opinion since you already have Synergy. If you want the Mopar go right ahead. They are fixed arms and will most likely solve a lot of the issues. Synergy, like most aftermarket lifts provides a bit more lift to account for heavy accessories, that’s the reason I asked you how much lift you ended up with. If you aren’t planning on adding said heavy accessories, you’ll need a bit more adjustment than the Mopar fixed arms can provide.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.