Troller T4

JlRubicon13

First Name
Davi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door wrangler rubicon
Saw this while in Brazil. Looks good in person. wonder how it would stack up against a JL.

7925E8E2-5606-45CF-ACBC-B9CEA4910B1E.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
JlRubicon13

JlRubicon13

First Name
Davi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door wrangler rubicon
I believe you will find a lot of Troller in the new Bronco, as Troller is owned by Ford.
That would be good. They seem to do pretty good especially at floods lol.

Stampede.Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beat up old VW Passat
I believe you will find a lot of Troller in the new Bronco, as Troller is owned by Ford.
Some of the first designs probably did and that's why they were rejected -- the T4 was basically just a budget Jeep knockoff so its probably not what we'll see a Bronco dressed up as.

I do hope Ford uses what they learned from the solid axles under the T4 though (DANA 30s or something equivalent IIRC). It is also built on the same chassis the Ranger and Everest use. But Ford isn't throwing us any bones with the prototypes to suggest this might even be a possibility.

Sponsored

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Some of the first designs probably did and that's why they were rejected -- the T4 was basically just a budget Jeep knockoff so its probably not what we'll see a Bronco dressed up as.

I do hope Ford uses what they learned from the solid axles under the T4 though (DANA 30s or something equivalent IIRC). It is also built on the same chassis the Ranger and Everest use. But Ford isn't throwing us any bones with the prototypes to suggest this might even be a possibility.
We both know that if it was going to be a solid axle we would have seen something to prove it by now.
Sponsored