• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Tazer JL Mini plus ZAutomotive JL Front Camera

mreloc

First Name
ME
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Altitude; VWGTI
Keeping them after all! Got lots of interest in splitting these up, or offers below what I wanted so at this point I"m just going to hold off selling for now.

Hey all- In the middle of installation I've decided to sell the Tazer JL Mini and JL Front Camera I just purchased. Realized I would not have much use for the Tazer since I've decided to keep my Jeep stock. I have the 3.6l with the Auto transmission. $400 shipped for both.

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

JLUinNC

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Does the from camera plug into the 7in uconnect or do you need something additional?

mnsmerch

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Would this work with a 2019 2.0 turbo JL?

Sponsored

mnsmerch

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I think these are engine-specific- at least there is a drop-down menu when ordering...
Thank you for your quick reply. I will call them tomorrow to see if it would work.

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
You might want to consider keeping the Tazer, it's worth its weight in gold. You get to kill auto start stop, control locker in 2wd, unlock navigation while driving, so many things that should have been possible right from the start

I35it

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
You might want to consider keeping the Tazer, it's worth its weight in gold. You get to kill auto start stop, control locker in 2wd, unlock navigation while driving, so many things that should have been possible right from the start
I already have the taser that’s why I was curious if you would split and for how much?

Sponsored

Du0377

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Medical Student
If someone wants the camera i am interested in the tazer mini if you want to split it up