Jeep Gun Lock Box

drdriller

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Op, you have just learned to never ask a legitimate question involving guns. Most people can’t resist jacking with you.

I got a small metal handgun lock box that came with a cable. I locked it around my front seat supports to hold my extra gun when I leave the Jeep. I got a holster by Gibson leather works from this forum. 80 percent of time I carry owb, and 100 percent of time my beretta is in Jeep holster. When I leave jeep, only with top off, I transfer beretta to the lock box. All other times I leave my beretta in Jeep holster.

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Guess I never have to go to the courthouse.
Plus I never seem to see the 30.06 signs in TX (the TX law preventing concealed carry in the building) The only time I notice those signs in when they are wanding people. It's weird like that.

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Plus I never seem to see the 30.06 signs in TX (the TX law preventing concealed carry in the building) The only time I notice those signs in when they are wanding people. It's weird like that.
422BA45D-2C3B-495C-8F2A-DB4DB7BF144F.jpeg

Sponsored

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Those 2 could represent me in court and I still wouldn't be convicted of illegally carrying a firearm if I slidelock a mass shooter.

I do hate me some 30.06 signs.

Sponsored

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
I'm lucky.I don't drive my jeep in BIG TOWNS and When I take my jeep out, the Colt is mounted on the drivers side of the console and I can put-it-on, when I leave the jeep--

Putting a pistol in a lockbox (in my jeep) is like keeping your FIRE EXTINGUISHERS in a lock box--

The SIDEARM use is for IMMEDIATE SAFETY-same as the EXTINGUISHERS---why lockemup ??

My Colts are always COCKED/LOCKED-

No offense to you CITY FOLK--I know your environment is quite different than mine !

W.E.

JIMBO

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I'm lucky.I don't drive my jeep in BIG TOWNS and When I take my jeep out, the Colt is mounted on the drivers side of the console and I can put-it-on, when I leave the jeep--

Putting a pistol in a lockbox (in my jeep) is like keeping your FIRE EXTINGUISHERS in a lock box--

The SIDEARM use is for IMMEDIATE SAFETY-same as the EXTINGUISHERS---why lockemup ??

No offense to you CITY FOLK--I know your environment is quite different than mine !

W.E.

JIMBO
I'm city folk. That's why I don't lock my gun(s) in a lock box. Too many 2-legged ferals walking around everywhere.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase

W.E.

JIMBO
Most of us don't, either. There are places that they can't be taken, however, such as my place of work. So in those scenarios, it gets locked up, much more securely than just in a locked glove box, which we all know is a very bad idea.

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
As someone who recently lost all their firearms in a boating accident I don’t own guns. But if I did in fact have many, many firearms I would consider a diabolical slipstream (or similar) and a lockbox within this for when you must leave a gun, or guns, in your Jeep. There really isn’t a good option I’ve found for Jeeps and lord knows I’ve looked. For a friend, not me. Because I don’t own any guns

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
As someone who recently lost all their firearms in a boating accident I don’t own guns. But if I did in fact have many, many firearms I would consider a diabolical slipstream (or similar) and a lockbox within this for when you must leave a gun, or guns, in your Jeep. There really isn’t a good option I’ve found for Jeeps and lord knows I’ve looked. For a friend, not me. Because I don’t own any guns
You, too, huh? We need a support group!
Sponsored