NOTICE ON AT HOOD HYDRAULIC ROD KIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go4aRyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, FJ Cruiser, JLUR
Ok. So here is the story, Got the kit just before Christmas. Over the holidays I went to install it. But, like everyone else, no inner holes to mount it with. Unfortunately the hood liner ripped to shreds getting the pins out. It was very, very brittle. Took most of a day to get it back into serviceable condition with a likely one-time patch I emailed Ella, who has always been prompt to respond requesting return instruction since I didn’t have the holes and didn’t want to drill. Now, AT is requiring a photo showing that you don’t have holes - which would have been fine had AT made that known before I fixed my mess. Now, they apparently will not provide return instructions and I’m done waiting.

So here is the deal.... anyone who wants my kit can have it for $35 shipped. Just message me. First one to contact me and pay gets it. The kit is new and as received. Photos via email on request. Great deal if you want to drill the inner hood to mount it up. There is just too much winter salt in my area now, so no go for me.

..and thanks, AT, for reminding me the hard way why I should continue to buy local first.

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
Ok. So here is the story, Got the kit just before Christmas. Over the holidays I went to install it. But, like everyone else, no inner holes to mount it with. Unfortunately the hood liner ripped to shreds getting the pins out. It was very, very brittle. Took most of a day to get it back into serviceable condition with a likely one-time patch I emailed Ella, who has always been prompt to respond requesting return instruction since I didn’t have the holes and didn’t want to drill. Now, AT is requiring a photo showing that you don’t have holes - which would have been fine had AT made that known before I fixed my mess. Now, they apparently will not provide return instructions and I’m done waiting.

So here is the deal.... anyone who wants my kit can have it for $35 shipped. Just message me. First one to contact me and pay gets it. The kit is new and as received. Photos via email on request. Great deal if you want to drill the inner hood to mount it up. There is just too much winter salt in my area now, so no go for me.

..and thanks, AT, for reminding me the hard way why I should continue to buy local first.
Did you contest charges with paypal. I to am not going to rip apart my hood liner for photos

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR

Or ask someone else to take a photo of their hood for you to submit. ;)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.