Sponsored

Inside windshield won't come clean

Baddjonez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
I know there is a hack for this but cannot remember. I have cleaned the inside of the windshield several times because as it starts to get dirty/hazy there are these 3 circular patterns that keep coming back . I think I remember it coming from the install of the window at the factory. Anyone remember what to clean them with to make them stop coming back? Thanks
Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
I know there is a hack for this but cannot remember. I have cleaned the inside of the windshield several times because as it starts to get dirty/hazy there are these 3 circular patterns that keep coming back . I think I remember it coming from the install of the window at the factory. Anyone remember what to clean them with to make them stop coming back? Thanks
Glad you asked this question. I've noticed the same three patterns and wondered if there was a way to remove them.

sacourtney07

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Your windshield probably won’t last very long, and once it cracks your new window won’t have the patterns. Only a matter of time muahahahaha.

OP
OP
Baddjonez

Baddjonez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
Found this today, not really a help, but a better explanation...

WINDSHEILD MARKS.PNG

michael614

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know the "hack", but I was able to clean off the circular residue with car window cleaner from Home Depot, a non-scratch scrubbing tool, and A LOT of elbow grease.

Sponsored

TravelingMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited Mojito!
I was going to suggest rubbing alcohol...