Post your 2020 JL build status

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Sport Altitude, '18 Chrysler Pacifica
How are you liking it? I turned away from the Altitude due to the lack of colors.
I am loving it. I was always set on either red or possibly sarge green if it was available, so no issue on the limited colors for me.

I especially liked the red black contrast with the accents. I still may do a full black matte grille in the future but the black grille inserts look pretty good, so may direct my funds elsewhere. We shall see.
Sponsored

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Ordered JLR Dec. 1st (order submitted by dealer Dec. 2nd) and as of today in JB-I would guess for headliner and sill plates. Hopefully, goes to KZ soon! Lots of aftermarket upgrades and mods already on order...

Nyree

First Name
Nyree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
11/24 - Order placed with dealer (got VIN within a few days)
12/5 - Went into D1 Status...currently still in D1 on 12/21
12/23 - I Status :)
12/24 - JB
12/27 -KZ
12/28 - Window sticker available...estimated delivery between 12/23-1/6
1/2 - Jeep chat said the Location is unavailable and now my eta changed from 1/1-1/15.
1/3 - Jeep chat update - "Your 2020 Rubicon is in shipping with the ETA window showing as 1/3/2020-1/8/2020 for the delivery to the dealership."
1/3 11am - Email from fcaperformanceinstitute.com stating congrats on your new jeep with some links and a window sticker....getting closer.... still not at dealer.
1/3 - 12pm Arrived at our dealership... Wetmores in New Milford!!! Caught it on the truck!!!! Got several photos and a video of it coming off the truck!! Perfect timing...SO EXCITED!!!

IMG_3123.jpg

Last edited:

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Rebel 12 and...... a 2012 Prius
12/18 - Order placed
12/20 - VON & VIN received
12/21 - D1

kidintraffic

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
11/22 - Order placed
12/13 - Jeep chat said my delivery date was 12/24
12/18 - Delivered to the dealer
12/22 - Picked up my new JLR

Sponsored

Nyree

First Name
Nyree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Congrats!!! Ordered mine two days after you and I'm still in D1 status. The dealer gave me a ship date of 12/23...which is obviously not going to happen :( I'm wondering what is holding it up....the orange color...the sky top...or something else.

yj93

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy's Manual
Congrats!!! Ordered mine two days after you and I'm still in D1 status. The dealer gave me a ship date of 12/23...which is obviously not going to happen :( I'm wondering what is holding it up....the orange color...the sky top...or something else.
That is horrible.

I wonder if the plant is shut down around the holidays, or if they just take off a few days like the rest of us. Well, like some of us. When you reached out to Jeep Chat, they did not have an update for you? Just that it is in D1 status? Based on all the posts that I have read, that seems like an awfully long time. Mainly, because D1 is supposed to mean that they have all the parts and are ready to begin assembly.

I ordered a Punk'n Orange Willys, and am going to reach out tomorrow to get the status. With it being the Holidays, I don't expect it to have moved beyond D1 status, but I will let you know.

Nyree

First Name
Nyree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Not sure. It’s been driving me crazy. I’ve been Jeep charting at least once a day...Saturday I did twice. Lol. Just d1 is all I hear. One guy gave me hope and said it should be next week (week of Xmas) but I too am not sure if they are closed for the holidays.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Not sure. It’s been driving me crazy. I’ve been Jeep charting at least once a day...Saturday I did twice. Lol. Just d1 is all I hear. One guy gave me hope and said it should be next week (week of Xmas) but I too am not sure if they are closed for the holidays.
Next time you call Jeep chat, ask them to 'open a case' for you and/or look at a secondary screen...I called last week and they told me D1 when I knew two days earlier it was in paint, now I am in JB hoping for KZ soon!

Sponsored

boogalito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jk Willy’s
I ordered mine 11/18. Got the vin two days later and the build sheet a week later, It’s been in inspection since. It’s a Willy’s, but pretty normal equipment package other than the alpine system. I wonder if they ran out of stickers or something, lol

gbr

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I'm from Canada. Ordered 11/8 and as of 12/20 I'm still in D1. They say ship date of Jan 4th, but we'll see.

ironworker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Jeep Wrangler Sahara - 2020 2DR JL Rubicon ordered 12/4 Del. 01/04
My dealer says the ETA is often delayed due to various reasons, which aligns with what I've seen on this forum. Where did you place your order though?
Sorry about the delayed response.... I spent the last few months searching Chicago area for a 2DR Rubicon but after not being able to find one on any lot I came here and found Jason Beltran had actually just posted on the forum the same day I started to research about doing a factory order... I had gone to various Chicago dealers but remember reading that Jason was a guy to deal with on factory orders when he was at Tyson and then remember reading that he had left and that was no longer an option here in Chicago area.

As soon as I saw a post on here that he was now at HAWK in Forest Park I reached out to him right away. Jason made everything super easy and instantly took care of everything, it all seemed almost too easy.

So I ordered it Dec 4th, got the VIN a few days later and on the 18th Jason emailed me the POC (price order confirmation) form and it lists the estimated ship date as 12/27 which would be great but anytime I check w/ jeep chat they tell me the same thing, "it's in D1 status and no eta yet, check back next week"

I noitced your eta was 12/18 have you had any updates? Where did you order from?
Sponsored