MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

Poison Ivy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURubi
Here is the JL in sun.. love the multiple colors...
jeep-insun.jpg
I’m digging the looks of the wheels. I honestly get tired of the black wheels (have them on another vehicle). I really love the new Fuel Covert beadlocks in the anodized red, but I think it would be overkill on top of the flashy Mojito color. I’m pondering your wheel setup but with anodized red rings..... Thoughts?

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
I’m digging the looks of the wheels. I honestly get tired of the black wheels (have them on another vehicle). I really love the new Fuel Covert beadlocks in the anodized red, but I think it would be overkill on top of the flashy Mojito color. I’m pondering your wheel setup but with anodized red rings..... Thoughts?
Red rings... hmm.. sounds awesome.. the nice part about the rings.. if you wheel your jeep in the rocks like I do.. you get to change colors :)

Mine have only ~50% Mojito left after Rubicon, Dusy and Coyote trails last summer.. but I think I will stay with Mojito.. it grew on me.. So I will order another can of mojito spray, a little sand paper.. good as new.. well good enough until the next hard core trail.

But, I would love to see your rig with Red.. you might change my mind.. :)

that's what I love about Jeeps.. very configurable.. This week I took my rack off and today im just running my softtop.. nice and light and quick, easy to clean etc..

FYI: I run my stock wheels and tires for daily use due the great gas mileage, and I only my Method bead locks and Maxxis Creepy's for the times I know I need the extra traction - clearance when I plan a trip to hard core trails... meaning I am really a cheap old guy... And stock Rubi rims and tires are very cheap to buy thanks to all the take offs on the market...

Anyways, congrats on the Mojito!

Sponsored

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
I love that 2 door... I really wanted one... but the kids won the argument.. And they really do go wheeling with me so many trails I am loaded down with Kayaks, kids, tents etc.. so the room is nice..

But dang that 2 looks great!

Great work!

You make us Mojito owners proud!

TC

TankCustomsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2dr Mojito
I love that 2 door... I really wanted one... but the kids won the argument.. And they really do go wheeling with me so many trails I am loaded down with Kayaks, kids, tents etc.. so the room is nice..

But dang that 2 looks great!

Great work!

You make us Mojito owners proud!

TC
Thank you! I totally understand. I have kids as well and i was hesitant as well. Some times the lack of space compared to a 4 door does make things more difficult. But I do love it so much. Can't wait to see what mods 2020 brings!

JeepTeri

First Name
Teri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2016 Challenger Hellcat
FINALLY!!!! I'm in the Mojito Club :)

Tried to dealer order a 2020 Mojito Rubicon 12/14 to be told Mojito was discontinued.

Did a nationwide search for a LOADED Mojito Rubicon and found one in Ohio with 2300 miles. Well, Hubby and I drove our 2018 Gobi Wrangler from Houston, Texas to Cincinnati, Ohio Friday 20th and got my new Jeep

It's got every option we would have ordered on a new one, plus already loaded out with lift, wheels and tires, brakes, ect.
HRE did the upgrades. The only thing different from HRE pics is the step plates. I think the ones on it now look better.

wheels: HRE 22x12
tires: 345/45/22

https://www.hrewheels.com/gallery

8me.jpg
8me.jpg
4.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg

Sponsored