Sponsored

JL jealousy

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
I don't get it. Every commute to work it's either an old Cherokee or a JK that has to act like a 16 year old in a 95 Civic hatchback. They will do whatever they possibly can to pass you even if it means driving recklessly. I never would a thought a slow Wrangler would draw so my attention to myself on the road. SMH
Sponsored

Melny67

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jlu
You most live somewhere where there is not many jl sold. Here in Nyc the jl outnumber jks

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Not sure if it's jealousy or just people being stupid:facepalm:... I never thought I'd see this, but yesterday some little Fiat pulled over on the entrance ramp as my husband and I were getting on I-70W. After we pass, this asshole literally turns around and drives up the wrong way in the ramp!:angry: I told my husband this is why we need a camera. I think that asshole convinced my husband that a dash cam is probably a really good idea:like:

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Lol... same here. . I figure it's a jeep, not a race car..i drive the speed limit.

But as far as jealously, my Felina(Jeep's name) i believe is jealous of my wife, and vice versa! :punch:

Felina will sometimes not connect my wife's calls or give me bad reception when she calls:devil: and my wife holds ill feelings towards her:puke:

They do not get along! :facepalm:I am constantly reminding them that we will all have to get along and stop this jealousy thing! :swear:

But seriously, she loves the jeep :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Lol... same here. . I figure it's a jeep, not a race car..i drive the speed limit.

But as far as jealously, my Felina(Jeep's name) i believe is jealous of my wife, and vice versa! :punch:

Felina will sometimes not connect my wife's calls or give me bad reception when she calls:devil: and my wife holds ill feelings towards her:puke:

They do not get along! :facepalm:I am constantly reminding them that we will all have to get along and stop this jealousy thing! :swear:

Sounds like my wife's relationship with Amazon Alexa. Laying in bed she'll repeated say "Alexa, turn on the ceiling fan" After several failed attempts she calls Alexa a bitch and rolls over. I simplyy mutter "Alexa, turn on the BEDROOM fan" and miraculously it works.

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White 2 door Willys V6 Automatic
Sounds like my wife's relationship with Amazon Alexa. Laying in bed she'll repeated say "Alexa, turn on the ceiling fan" After several failed attempts she calls Alexa a bitch and rolls over. I simplyy mutter "Alexa, turn on the BEDROOM fan" and miraculously it works.
your wife has the same relationship with Alexa that I have with Siri

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
I’ve never noticed it. In all honesty I could give a rats a$$ tho.

Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Its good they see your JL/JLU.

You have to give these people hope and some goals to work towards.

Otherwise their lives will be like Bergen Town, we don't want that, after all, they are a part of the family.

Shepherd12

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR HellaYella m/t
Occupation
Something about cryogenics
Here in at the PA wilderness, they just wave. Maybe you’re a bad driver?

ALEX-4LO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
I don't get it. Every commute to work it's either an old Cherokee or a JK that has to act like a 16 year old in a 95 Civic hatchback. They will do whatever they possibly can to pass you even if it means driving recklessly. I never would a thought a slow Wrangler would draw so my attention to myself on the road. SMH

LOL! it's not jealousy. Your driving slow get out of the way. People need to get to work.

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
No issues here in NC. Only time I notice cars speeding to get up beside me, they usually slow down and I get a thumbs up or a "nice jeep"

wicked Felina

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I catch myself driving this JL are lot more calmly than I did any of my JKs.

Overall, there are just fewer stimuli getting into this JL’s cabin.
Sponsored