Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR RHD 3.6
  • Banned
Has anyone in any state had their V41 recall done? You can check if the recall applies to you by entering your VIN to this site...

https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-vehicle/recalls/search.html

I'm still waiting on mine since July and the dealership said they don't have the parts.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
There was another recall for a steering issue, V26, this relates only to RHD Wranglers. My U.K. JLUR was manufactured in Sept 18 and had this recall done at the dealership in August this year. I imagine this issue will have been addressed before you guys receive/d your Jeeps but it might be worth checking.

Rubi D

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon Diesel, Hella Yella
Has any in any state had their V41 recall done? You can check if the recall applies to you by entering your VIN to this site...

I'm still waiting on mine since July and the dealership said they don't have the parts.
My VIN showed the V41 requirement. I haven't experienced any issues yet. Will approach that one when I take it in for it's first service mid next year.
No mention of V26, so guessing you are correct on that Rudolph. Mine was manufactured March 2019.

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
My VIN showed the V41 requirement. I haven't experienced any issues yet. Will approach that one when I take it in for it's first service mid next year.
No mention of V26, so guessing you are correct on that Rudolph. Mine was manufactured March 2019.
Guess I got lucky? No re call on my one =)

Sponsored

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
No recall on mine. Thanks for the heads up

GDJLOZ

First Name
Glyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2 Door Overland
Has anyone in any state had their V41 recall done? You can check if the recall applies to you by entering your VIN to this site...

I had mine done in August, I had to wait about a month for the dealership to get the parts. The dealership said they could only order one per week.
Sponsored