Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ronlutzii-photographer.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Photographer
So I have a 2019 JLU with the cloth seats and installed the Slipstream. I often have the back seats folded down and use a rubber sheet to cover the back of them. It's ok when I have the top & doors on but when I take them off I have to use ratchet straps to keep it from blowing out. I'm considering getting the Mopar molded cargo tray specifically for the rear seat covers and gap hider. Before I purchase it I want to be sure that it'll install correctly considering that the Slipstream front wall sits in about the same area as where the gap hider seems to go?

Anyone with both on here?

Will I have to cut them off of the tray part? I already have a cargo rubber tray that came with the cargo management package. So I really don't need it.

82215656ab_1.13_1.jpg
Sponsored

ZeroFox

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Diabolical Inc
Vehicle Showcase
We know that people have used them on the JK and JL but some slits will have to be cut into the mats at and around the rear seat mounts. It will also make it difficult for the folding front wall to fold down, however most simply leave it in, or remove it all together when needing the extra cargo space.

OP
OP
Darter02

Darter02

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Photographer
We know that people have used them on the JK and JL but some slits will have to be cut into the mats at and around the rear seat mounts. It will also make it difficult for the folding front wall to fold down, however most simply leave it in, or remove it all together when needing the extra cargo space.
Cool beans. Thanks! I was worried it wouldn't fit under the front wall but now I won't. A few cuts won't bother me. I'll most likely remove the front wall only occasionally, like when my wife buys furniture.

Love your product! I'm a photographer and all my gear fits inside perfectly. My C-stands go through the front access door and I have a heavy crate that blocks off the space so folks can't get in.

IMG_20190821_152720.jpg

IMG_20190812_213107.jpg

ZeroFox

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Diabolical Inc
Vehicle Showcase
There's a lot of people pushing lessor products as all they do is carry a gym bag and some groceries in the back. They work, and we don't mind.

When you carry $5000-$10,000 or more worth of Camera equipment, as I do as well, you need the best Fully Functional Security Enclosure on the market.

Thanks for sharing.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Darter02

Darter02

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Photographer
Installed the cargo liner today with no issues. As you said, there was only a tiny bit of trimming to the edge lip of the mat. Everything went back together super slick and the front wall now seems a little tighter.

IMG_20191213_144244.jpg

IMG_20191213_144751.jpg