Sponsored

zmanz28

First Name
Zman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I have a buddy that travels back and forth between Chicago and Minneapolis. If you can meet him in Chicago, I will let my Rubicon springs and shocks go extremely cheap. I bought them from Rubitrux and ordered a Rock Krawler lift instead.

AAMC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 WJ (gone), 97' LX450, '97 Land Cruiser, '17 MB-AMG C63s Cabrio, ‘20 JLUR on order
Occupation
I fix people
I'm in Indy, Rubi take offs from a 2.0 JLU. Also have tires and wheels. Components have 600 miles on them.

OP
OP
Ssjeep21

Ssjeep21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
I have a buddy that travels back and forth between Chicago and Minneapolis. If you can meet him in Chicago, I will let my Rubicon springs and shocks go extremely cheap. I bought them from Rubitrux and ordered a Rock Krawler lift instead.
See

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ssjeep21

Ssjeep21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
I live in northwest suburbs of chicago and might be able to meet him on his way into Chicago from Min. Shocks and springs only? Do you have pics. Price.

Rkligora

First Name
Rylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Wtb Rubicon take off suspension Il, IN, WI, MI
I have everything that I removed from installing a mopar 2” on a 2019 4 door Rubicon with a 3.6. I’m in southeastern WI. 6000 miles when removed. $150
Sponsored