• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado FS: 2018 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon w/Dynatrac 60's and 40's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
The time has come to build a Gladiator. Already purchased a launch edition and it is time to go all out on it. So I'm listing my JL up for sale. I tried to toss the right money at it and build a Jeep that is both capable on road and off. It will drive to the trail in comfort as fast as you would like to go. It is very capable off road. Here are the details.

2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
10k miles
3.6/Auto
72" wide Dynatrac XD60's. 5.38 gears with Eaton lockers front and rear
PSC Motorsports hydraulic assist steering upgrade
Adam's 1350 Drive Shafts front and Rear
40" Toyo Open Country MT's(3k miles no plugs no holes)
17x10 Custom Trail Worthy Fab Double Bead Locks. Paint matched to Jeep. TPMS installed
Rock Krawler 4.5" Suspension with Falcon SP2 3.1 shocks(Fully adjustable)
Poison Spyder front bumper with Warn winch using synthetic rope and a Factor55 Pro Link.
Poison Spyder rear bumper with tire carrier. Does not make a sound.
Nemesis Industries front flares paint matched.
Nemesis Industries front inner flares.
Nemesis Industries rear flares paint matched and 3M clear bra installed.
Nemesis Industries rear inner flares.
Nemesis Industries Rockers and Titan tub armor(powder coated)
Tazer JL to make it all work.
Full paint correction. Installed Ethos Ceramic Wax to make it shine and protect

I have built many Jeeps over the years. One that even graced the cover of a magazine. I have a long history in the Jeep world and I care about how a Jeep drives down the road as much as I care about how it performs off road. If this Jeep needed anything to make it go it got it. You can jump in it and go anywhere you like with it. There is $95k worth of parts in this Jeep as new. Everything is fresh as I don't beat on my Jeeps.

Located in Thornton, CO.
Asking $79kobo

Can meet up any time. If you would like more pictures please ask and I'd be happy to get you anything you need. If you would like to chat please send me a PM and I will give you my phone number.

Thanks,
Andy

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

20190909_131504.jpg

20190909_141510.jpg

20190913_115220.jpg

20190911_154609.jpg

20190911_154637.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Sorry to see you are selling.

Wouldn't a lot of the bits move over to the Gladiator? Those axles though...

OP
OP
DOOKEY

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Sorry to see you are selling.

Wouldn't a lot of the bits move over to the Gladiator? Those axles though...

Always an option. Today is the first day I made up my mind to make a change. So this is where I start. :)

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I have to agree with @Krondor

Buy the Glad, then take your time swapping your parts over. I'm afraid you'll lose too much of your initial investment on an outright sale. That is, unless you just happen to find the right buyer who appreciates the costs involved with a build like yours. It sure seems like a lot of effort, but I can't argue with the struggle of dealing with these things once we get it in our systems.

Best of luck!

Sponsored

OP
OP
DOOKEY

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Already have the Gladiator. :)

After 20 years of building Jeeps I've learned that the build is the exciting part for me. And I've always wanted a Jeep truck. Now I have one to play with and against my better judgement I listed the JL up for sale. If it goes it goes. This isn't my first big Jeep to sell. Thankfully, I know what's on the other side. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.