Bad experience Rairdons Bellingham

homebrew

First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Just wanted to put out a psa for anyone in the market for a new vehicle to stay away from/buy with caution from rairdons in Bellingham. My wife bought her Jeep 3 weeks ago. We paid to have aftermarket door locks installed in her Jeep. This was a Saturday, they told us they would contact the shop they would be sending it to that Monday and get it scheduled. A week goes by and we hear nothing. She calls the sales person/attempts to call the sales person daily after that and never gets a hold of her. We both are fed up and ask for them just to return our money and we’ll get it done elsewhere. They agree to give us a refund but refuse to mail us the check. We drive up there Friday night and the person that has access to the check is gone and there is no way to get it. Her sales person is there and tells her she will personally put it in the mail next day to us. Still haven’t received it as of today. Call again and the check is there ready for pick up( never got mailed)

Long post just wanted to help anyone who is considering buying from them.
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, Rairdon of Bellingham is terrible.

The Service Manager refused to do warranty work on my 2018 JKUR Recon because I “hadn’t bought it there.”

When the time came to buy my JL I bypassed them completely. I recently spent $2,000 in Mopar accessories and didn’t give them one cent. I plan to spend another $3,000 in steel bumpers and Katzkin leather seats; they won’t be getting a dime of that either.

I had left them a scathing online review. Recently noticed that the General Manager had replied, completely surprised with my review. Responded privately to let him know that his Service Manager is a douchebag, that I bought a JL elsewhere, and I am going to his competitors at KarMart to service my vehicles.

I don’t really expect him to do anything about it.