Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
So on Friday, one of our Lansing area Jeep clubs (Lansing Area Twisted Jeep Club) had a Christmas party. Awesome time. It took over two hours to do the White Elephant give exchange and there were almost 100 door prizes, including a winch, a 22.250 rifle, a lap top and various other stuff. The party raised over 5,000 dollars for the Ronald McDonald House in Lansing.

My wife and I sat at a table with four divorced women that after divorce bought a Jeep wrangler and found the Jeep community by accident. They wanted to go on some trails, but were afraid to venture out on their own as they had no experiance and no recovery gear. So after a brief discussion and having Saturday open all day we formulated a plan. Two of my buds, me and these four women headed up to run the trails. We all had a great time and got some video and pics with the drone.

FO89kg&_nc_ohc=CK3vw4fYFhcAQlVsjewJGeEaVDcDLIDur1BuIL-s99N1JLETaSpTkCcRg&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-2.jpg

Hd7kjA&_nc_ohc=dP3v47G-EBYAQmKKrL3t9y8tTQ6RZIaaELixlPw2sHWWePTpyxKFGBt3g&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-2.jpg

xRy5XA&_nc_ohc=nqX74X6GH3oAQl3kZxvO_o7WZQ_tVZtyPQC7T_xtd_gtiHZSOXDR_FQyg&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-1.jpg

2Mv9_Q&_nc_ohc=TKwHr04u1qQAQlLnp6ZIe3a-wU5pkZilQVRuXMYeZbSe4wXmAvmuZkIhg&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-2.jpg

s8btpw&_nc_ohc=Z9D8Dt1hTVMAQl4Ds71W9eSIzCAKqkTPCQdHVk4RWF4PhgVC7lVet6KzQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-2.jpg

Jru0iQ&_nc_ohc=GJdKbxkcDhQAQnd8ORgQmgPlf84LTdLrYj1nqxDbgQoWaAU4xo-3NbWPg&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-1.jpg

This was the first time that these women have got their Jeep off the road. We kept it easy on easy trails and had a ball, We handed off our spare raidos to each of the their Jeeps and all of us talked mad shit all day. Finished up with a lunch before we all headed back to Lansing, MI.
Sponsored

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like a great time! The Ronald McDonald House is an amazing charity. When my oldest was born he had a heart defect and the Ronald McDonald House at Radys here in San Diego was a life saver. Great GreAt Organization I cant say enough good things about them. :like::like:

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
What a great introduction into the Jeeping Off Road for them ! That's what the Jeep community is all about, sharing knowledge, and teaching those just starting out.
Thank you, from all of us that had great mentors, and pass on their knowledge..

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
We all had a great time. The women are begging my wife to loan me out again so I can take them camping and trail running.
Sponsored