Sponsored

ARB license plate relocation mounting kit

1996cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
When I was trying to buy this a month ago, Northridge was selling them for $25 - but it was on nationwide backorder, and had been for a while. I called a few retailers, no one had one. Gave up and bought the Rough Country one, it works great for me.

OP
OP
Boutch76

Boutch76

First Name
Yannick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL 2D Manual
When I was trying to buy this a month ago, Northridge was selling them for $25 - but it was on nationwide backorder, and had been for a while. I called a few retailers, no one had one. Gave up and bought the Rough Country one, it works great for me.
I dont think I want to start drilling holes in. my bumper and cant justify spending 100+$ on a license plate mounting kit. I will look on Amazon and see if I can find something around 50$

1996cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
I paid $75. More than I wanted to pay, and more than I think it’s worth, but I couldn’t find a better option. By the time you add in the LED light and lug nuts that accept the mount bolts, costs probably just add up. You don’t have to use the “RC” logo plate. I combined mine with the Teraflex HD Tire carrier bracket and it all works great.

OP
OP
Boutch76

Boutch76

First Name
Yannick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL 2D Manual
I paid $75. More than I wanted to pay, and more than I think it’s worth, but I couldn’t find a better option. By the time you add in the LED light and lug nuts that accept the mount bolts, costs probably just add up. You don’t have to use the “RC” logo plate. I combined mine with the Teraflex HD Tire carrier bracket and it all works great.
Found those 2 items and might give it a try. Good reviews and less than 40$

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XB39CV6/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_tjD8DbZ8J8K27

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07937BQYJ/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=A1EQP448COWZL4&psc=1