OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
This thread brings back memories of the 2 Door JL Starting in December of 2017 going to June of 2018. Almost the exact same comments. 2 Days shy of 6 months for mine.

Hang in there!
Only difference being that was squarely in the control of Jeep/FCA. This is 100% EPA’s fault.

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Yea I’ll believe the budget deal when all appropriations bills have been signed and 12/21 rolls around with agencies still operating. Let’s not forget the biggest reason there’s a 3+ month backlog of EPA fuel economy certs is because of the shutdown earlier this year.
Unfortunately worked through the last shutdown and so did my wife. today wasn't very good for me, tore the tendon attaching my tricep to my elbow. looking at surgery in the next few days. On the upside I can shop for my non-existent jeep for a couple of weeks.

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unfortunately worked through the last shutdown and so did my wife. today wasn't very good for me, tore the tendon attaching my tricep to my elbow. looking at surgery in the next few days. On the upside I can shop for my non-existent jeep for a couple of weeks.
Yikes. On the bright side, you won’t need that elbow to wrench on a 3.0 until you’re done with physical therapy.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Damn dude that sucks. Pray everything goes good and a speedy recovery

Sponsored

SheddMan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Just got an email from my dealer that my Jeep is built and is at the trim stage. I haven’t checked with Jeep Chat in a few days.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Just got an email from my dealer that my Jeep is built and is at the trim stage. I haven’t checked with Jeep Chat in a few days.
Have them provide you a screen shot with that info. Seems to be lots of bad info going around.

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
If this is true, this is great news, but based on other responses, I'm skeptical

JRMedic19

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '14 Toyo Highlander, '19 Toyo Camry
Occupation
Wang-Jangler
Vehicle Showcase
This thread brings back memories of the 2 Door JL Starting in December of 2017 going to June of 2018. Almost the exact same comments. 2 Days shy of 6 months for mine.

Hang in there!
Did you just say 6 months!!! Shut your hore mouth.

[crying]

/s

SheddMan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If this is true, this is great news, but based on other responses, I'm skeptical
I’m skeptical of Jeep Chat but my dealer is one of the recommended custom order guys. I have to believe he is good at checking status of the Jeep builds. He has numerous active custom orders at any given time.

Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Yikes. On the bright side, you won’t need that elbow to wrench on a 3.0 until you’re done with physical therapy.
It won't be with my left arm. But I have 2 adult son's and one of my 3 daughters that turn wrenches...so I am good.

OP
OP
JLURD

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m skeptical of Jeep Chat but my dealer is one of the recommended custom order guys. I have to believe he is good at checking status of the Jeep builds. He has numerous active custom orders at any given time.
It looks like for most dealers, they’re plenty competent at pulling up the dealer connect page to look at a status, but the data being sent through the pipes is trash...including one claiming vehicles on a train with no window stickers.

SheddMan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep chat just confirmed i'm in the build process (status G) and should ship in the next day or two. Hopefully all of this is correct...

Buttercup 3.0

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR 2012 JK
Jeep chat just confirmed i'm in the build process (status G) and should ship in the next day or two. Hopefully all of this is correct...
Keep us posted hope they are starting to role out I’m tired of waiting already lol.
Sponsored