Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues!

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
Where are you guys taking the caster measurements from? Thanks
There are two flat circular areas on either side of the differential cover, my digital angle finder is magnetic and sticks there with a good registration surface.

Edit: picture

hp3lepa.jpg
Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
There are two flat circular areas on either side of the differential cover, my digital angle finder is magnetic and sticks there with a good registration surface.

Edit: picture

hp3lepa.jpg
While those spots are good, you're not really going to see what your cross-caster is from there. I measured mine from the flat spots on top of the ball joints.

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
While those spots are good, you're not really going to see what your cross-caster is from there. I measured mine from the flat spots on top of the ball joints.
I'm installing some Synergy adjustable LCA's soon. Is cross caster the difference between driver and passenger side readings? What should the cross caster be?

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
- Still using the factory trackbars and no correction brackets. The axles are obviously shifted slightly, but I don't think it's a huge deal. I'll drive it a bit and see if I think it needs adjustment.
After putting some miles on it... I'm going to do the track bar adjustments. I'm getting a fair bit of wobble sometimes in the front when I hit bumps. Hopefully this will correct it.

Sponsored

Dbass7

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Unlimited
Here is my 18 JLU Sport with the Dynatrac lift and 35x12.50s. I absolutely love it so far as a DD. I still get close to 20mpg and my Death Wobble every time I cross a bridge is completely gone. The only addition I had was a Teraflex 1/2" spacer on the front since I plan to run a winch in the future.
Jeep.jpg

longleaf_JL

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Sport, Dynatrac 2” lift
Occupation
Retired Veteran
The lean is highly overrated. It is very fluid (pun intended) because it is caused by the weight of the gas being on one side of the vehicle. It changes as you burn the gas. It is almost always imperceptible but it gives OCD guys like me something to worry about and buy more parts to fix it.
I love it!

RDender

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sahara JL
Installed the Dynatrac lift with the Mopar lift LCAs and a SyngeryMFG front track bar. Love it! And I don’t even mind the “learn” it comes and goes with the miles.

EFAA50C7-669B-47C1-932C-6144B76D7B8C.jpeg
Looks awesome! Just ordered the same lift for my 19 JLU. What size tires are you running?

Sponsored

longleaf_JL

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Veteran
Looks awesome! Just ordered the same lift for my 19 JLU. What size tires are you running?
Thanks!
315/70/17 NITTO RGs on stock wheels with 1.75 Synergy spacers for now. I have KMC Machetes on the way!

RDender

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sahara JL
Thanks!
315/70/17 NITTO RGs on stock wheels with 1.75 Synergy spacers for now. I have KMC Machetes on the way!
Very nice. With the 35’s how does it drive? Also, with those did you do a tailgate reinforcement?

longleaf_JL

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Veteran
Very nice. With the 35’s how does it drive? Also, with those did you do a tailgate reinforcement?
I think it drives the same or a little better then stock. I did opt for a track bar, after I installed the lift everything was moved to the drivers side once I got that fixed it drives straight. As far as the tailgate I just add the RC relocation bracket to get the tire to fit. Mostly to do with the back spacing from the factory wheel. The weight really doesn’t effect the gate. There is a little rattle over bumps.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I think it drives the same or a little better then stock. I did opt for a track bar, after I installed the lift everything was moved to the drivers side once I got that fixed it drives straight. As far as the tailgate I just add the RC relocation bracket to get the tire to fit. Mostly to do with the back spacing from the factory wheel. The weight really doesn’t effect the gate. There is a little rattle over bumps.
Yet

longleaf_JL

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Veteran
Have a little faith! I read a lot of negative stuff on here. If you don’t abuse your equipment things will last longer then you think. But as always with a Jeep or any hobby for that matter upgrades are in the future! Happy New!
Sponsored