Jeep Dog pics

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
The latest addition to our family. She's a rescue so we don't know exactly what she's mixed with, but the current guess from the organization that saved her is Cane Corso and Lab. My wife was guessing some sort of Pit mix a first. We'll probably get a dna test to find out.
Her name is Stitch. My wife was dropping off dog coats that she makes and saw the pup. As you can tell, I had to go see the pup that was so "adorable", and the rest is history.
She's still a little nervous about new things, so her first Jeep ride was a solo ride. It took a little while for her to relax, but she seems to enjoy it now. She's blending with out pack well, and they actually seem to help her accept new things more quickly. I guess she feels that if they're not afraid of something she doesn't need to be either.

Anyway, here's Stitch on her first Jeep ride. She went to the vet for some follow-up, and then I took her in to work to meet some folks there. She had a good day.

IMG_20191205_125714443 resize.jpg

IMG_20191205_130128383 resize.jpg

On a side note. In the backgound of the picture taken from outside the Jeep you can see her lead reflecting the camera flash. I'm very impressed. I made the lead out of paracord that has a thin strand of reflective fiber woven into the otherwise purple cord (it matches her Gentle Leader). If your eyes are really good, you'll see the black tether I made to secure the dogs to the Jeep. It's not a restraint, it's just to keep them attached to the vehicle in the even a door or window is opened while we're stopped. Anyway, that purple cord looks like glowing white when hit with a light source. That'll be great for evening walks to keep her visible.

Sponsored

BelAir2Corolla

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JGC, 2011 JGC
The latest addition to our family. She's a rescue so we don't know exactly what she's mixed with, but the current guess from the organization that saved her is Cane Corso and Lab. My wife was guessing some sort of Pit mix a first. We'll probably get a dna test to find out.
Her name is Stitch. My wife was dropping off dog coats that she makes and saw the pup. As you can tell, I had to go see the pup that was so "adorable", and the rest is history.
She's still a little nervous about new things, so her first Jeep ride was a solo ride. It took a little while for her to relax, but she seems to enjoy it now. She's blending with out pack well, and they actually seem to help her accept new things more quickly. I guess she feels that if they're not afraid of something she doesn't need to be either.

Anyway, here's Stitch on her first Jeep ride. She went to the vet for some follow-up, and then I took her in to work to meet some folks there. She had a good day.

IMG_20191205_125714443 resize.jpg

IMG_20191205_130128383 resize.jpg

On a side note. In the backgound of the picture taken from outside the Jeep you can see her lead reflecting the camera flash. I'm very impressed. I made the lead out of paracord that has a thin strand of reflective fiber woven into the otherwise purple cord (it matches her Gentle Leader). If your eyes are really good, you'll see the black tether I made to secure the dogs to the Jeep. It's not a restraint, it's just to keep them attached to the vehicle in the even a door or window is opened while we're stopped. Anyway, that purple cord looks like glowing white when hit with a light source. That'll be great for evening walks to keep her visible.
Great story on picking up a rescue. Our Piper we think is lab/pit bull mix......you can see the pit bull looking straight on. She was also squeamish in the car early on, but she has gradually become more comfortable and attentive to the ride.

IMG_0166 .JPG

Sponsored