JL LinksWell radio

Graphic914

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Porsche 914 LE, 2018 Jeep Cherokee
I was looking at the LinksWell JL radio. Not seeing many reviews. Had a few questions that LinksWell Facebook never answered.
I have the 5" uconnect, with the LinksWell radio still have the ability to change settings, like turning off lock horn sound. Also is navigation built in, or do you a have to add the igo nab system? Any reviews would be welcome.
Sponsored

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
I was looking at the LinksWell JL radio. Not seeing many reviews. Had a few questions that LinksWell Facebook never answered.
I have the 5" uconnect, with the LinksWell radio still have the ability to change settings, like turning off lock horn sound. Also is navigation built in, or do you a have to add the igo nab system? Any reviews would be welcome.
Should post this in the Electronics, Uconnect forum

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Why not just buy the OEM upgrade from infotainment.com?

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
I have the 8.4 uConnect I don't think it's worth the money, I would go the aftermarket route, I don't even use the onboard nav, I use my phone usually Waze for NAV.

To manipulate stuff like turning the horn off on lock can probably be done manually, I did this in the JK, maybe same or similar works on the JL.

I'm not sure about the rules around posting links but searching online for "Manual Programming Features with Sequences" should locate websites on toggling stuff like seat belt chimes, and other EVIC functions.

1. Press the RKE transmitter LOCK button for 4 to 10 seconds. 2. While the LOCK button is pressed (after four seconds), press the RKE transmitter PANIC button. Release both buttons. The “Sound Horn On Lock” feature can be reactivated by repeating this procedure.
Sponsored