Braunryan13

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Hello all,

I just purchased the oculus headlights and smoked LED taillights. I have seen pictures and videos of these but I also purchased the high performance halo fog light replacements from NorthRidge and I haven’t seen anything on these.

Has anyone purchased these as well and care to offer any pictures or review of them?

excited to get these new features on there. Have to have the wheels, bumper and lift on there by spring time, so I figured I’d start with the lights this month!

9A88234E-3FAF-4329-99A9-1AA59569A21B.jpeg
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Thanks for your purchase! We have this photo of them installed but they aren't on...not sure if that helps lol! They are pretty new, so tag us in your photos when you install if we can use them. :camera:

IMG_7988_1024x1024.jpg

OP
OP

Braunryan13

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Thanks for your purchase! We have this photo of them installed but they aren't on...not sure if that helps lol! They are pretty new, so tag us in your photos when you install if we can use them. :camera:

IMG_7988_1024x1024.jpg

Are they same plug and play as head lights? Halo hooks into fuse box?

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Are they same plug and play as head lights? Halo hooks into fuse box?
They are plug-and-plug in that they wire to any direct 12-volt source, and you can wire them together with the Oculus.

OP
OP

Braunryan13

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
They are plug-and-plug in that they wire to any direct 12-volt source, and you can wire them together with the Oculus.

So these aren’t able to plug into the factory fog light harness.. the ones I have look like they need to have two wires spliced for fog and then have two other wires to hook into something else for halos.. do I have the right fogs?

Sponsored

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
So these aren’t able to plug into the factory fog light harness.. the ones I have look like they need to have two wires spliced for fog and then have two other wires to hook into something else for halos.. do I have the right fogs?

Very simple install

700r

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HellaYella JLUR

IMG_7988_1024x1024.jpg
not to derail, but what bumper is that?

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Headlights are a very simple install, but the halo fog lights are not plug and play.. didn’t come with any harness for drl or any directions lol.
maybe I should learn how to read. Fog lights ‍♂ Sorry.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Ah, sounds like you have the first iteration so you'll need to tap into the factory plug. Give our team a call 1-800-407-5776 for install help!

not to derail, but what bumper is that?
This is the Rugged Ridge Arcus Front Bumper!

Sponsored

algoo31

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Are the fog lights plug and play for the Sport models? I'm looking into a Xmas gift for myself. :)

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Are the fog lights plug and play for the Sport models? I'm looking into a Xmas gift for myself. :)
These fog lights are the equivalent for the Sport and are Plug-and-Play. They are currently on pre-order and are slated to ship right after Christmas so you'll be one of the first! :handsinair:

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
These fog lights are the equivalent for the Sport and are Plug-and-Play. They are currently on pre-order and are slated to ship right after Christmas so you'll be one of the first! :handsinair:
These look nice. How does the halo work? Do you have to tap into a fuse? I don’t have drl option and like to leave my lights on auto.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
These look nice. How does the halo work? Do you have to tap into a fuse? I don’t have drl option and like to leave my lights on auto.
Yes, these lights come with an add-a-circuit fuse tap to get power safely and easily from the fuse panel.

Watch here:

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Yes, these lights come with an add-a-circuit fuse tap to get power safely and easily from the fuse panel.

Watch here:
Thanks I have the headlights already. I quoted the fog light post though. I see the fogs have a halo and wonder how that works? If it needs a fuse like the headlights etc.
Sponsored