Post your 2020 JL build status

bflora

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
I've appreciated being able to see other people's build status, so I'll post mine:

Ordered on 11/18. Checked today (11/27) on Jeep.com chat and they told me it's in "shipping stage" with a dealer ETA of 12/17.

2020 Wrangler Sport S, 2-door, 2.0L, auto trans, steps, w/ all packages. I guess I'm an outlier on the 2-door (and maybe the 2.0L too) but I like the size of my current 1991 YJ and wanted to get a replacement just like it, but with all the modern upgrades. :)
Sponsored

Amberlyrubi

First Name
Amberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
Finally!! :)

Looks great!
Thank you! I love it so much!

I was so surprised on Monday morning at 28 degrees when I remote started it from inside my house and when I was ready to go it sensed how cold it was outside and already had it 70 degrees inside, heated seats and steering wheel on, and the windshield and side view windows were already defrosted. :)

RManochio

First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Lovely. My drive home from the dealership is a short 239 miles.

I've been meaning to work on my posture. This will give me a solid 3 1/2 hours to improve. :like:
I've appreciated being able to see other people's build status, so I'll post mine:

Ordered on 11/18. Checked today (11/27) on Jeep.com chat and they told me it's in "shipping stage" with a dealer ETA of 12/17.

2020 Wrangler Sport S, 2-door, 2.0L, auto trans, steps, w/ all packages. I guess I'm an outlier on the 2-door (and maybe the 2.0L too) but I like the size of my current 1991 YJ and wanted to get a replacement just like it, but with all the modern upgrades. :)
I also ordered on 11/18. Yesterday was in E(Framing), just chatted with Jeep and now in F(Trim). Hoping to get before Christmas!

Fishy00

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Black
New to this. Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else.

Ordered jlu Rubicon on Oct 31.
Update from dealer Nov 28. (Delivery date changed from Dec 11 to unable to schedule)

Anyone have a clue what could be the issue? Dealer struggling to get answers from their rep. Fyi, ordered in Canada.

Thanks for any info.

jigamanz

First Name
Jeegs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' Jeep JLUR, 14' Mazda 3 Sport GT, 09' Acura RDX
New to this. Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else.

Ordered jlu Rubicon on Oct 31.
Update from dealer Nov 28. (Delivery date changed from Dec 11 to unable to schedule)

Anyone have a clue what could be the issue? Dealer struggling to get answers from their rep. Fyi, ordered in Canada.

Thanks for any info.
Feel free to take a look at my posts. I ordered a couple days before you. JLUR. I'm here in the GTA, not to far from you. Was actually in Waterloo all week for work haha.

Sponsored

gbr

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
So, two weeks from order placed, and I'm still stuck at 'Scheduling will resume in NEXT ALLOCATION'.
Three weeks after order date (11/8) and I'm still stuck in BG according to my dealer. Being from Canada I can't use any of the tools to track any other way. I don't even have a VIN yet.

jigamanz

First Name
Jeegs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' Jeep JLUR, 14' Mazda 3 Sport GT, 09' Acura RDX
Three weeks after order date (11/8) and I'm still stuck in BG according to my dealer. Being from Canada I can't use any of the tools to track any other way. I don't even have a VIN yet.
What is BG status?

Doug Huse

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, Fire Cracker Red, 2019 Winnie M/H, Kia
Ordered 10/31. Was waiting at the train station as of 11/25 trying to hitch a ride in a train car. As of the 27th, my Jeep had caught a ride and had left the station. Nothing in the last few days as my salesman took a long weekend. Can't be updated until Monday.

Larry_G

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
JLU Rubicon

12/2 order placed
12/3 VIN, VON, D Status
12/4 D1 Status (Ship Date 12/9/2019)

Last edited:

Sponsored

trunz1

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
First post here! Getting close so thought I would join in. Waiting impatiently for my 2 door JL!!

10/18/2019 Ordered at dealer
10/25/2019 D1 status
11/1 F status
11/4 Build/Window Sticker Available
11/5 KZ status
11/13 in Clifton Hill, MO
11/21 in Moberly, MO

is it moving in the wrong direction?! I'm in San Diego. Hoping to have it for Christmas!

Dealer gave me an ETA 12/3-12/17
11/29 in Kansas City, MO--officially 2 weeks hanging out in Misery--i mean Missouri. Hoping that Kansas City is the jumping off point :fingerscrossed:

Tiderian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Rubicon
Sigh. Still in KZ and they said no more updates until it arrives at the dealer.
Dealer says it should be in Memphis by 11/24 but may have to sit there a few days before coming here. :-(

I would think that for what we're paying for these things they should have at least as good a tracking system as UPS. :)
Woo hoo! Finally got to Memphis this morning, so should be here in the next few days.
Now I have figure out how to get one car there but two cars back... :)
Sponsored