Sponsored

New Rear Hardtop Light Bar Kit for your 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wrangler! | Diode Dynamics

Army68F20

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I’m ready to pull the trigger on this, I see they are back ordered, any sales or discounts going on right now?
Sponsored

MLBRINES

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Chevy C10 1/2 ton pickup short bed. 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired IBM
I got the rear light bar installed and am super happy with it. It took me much longer to install than the instructions said, but that's fine, I'm super particular...it's just my OCD. I did not run the supplied wiring harness under the vehicle. Instead, I ran the wiring from the rear inside passengers side, tucked under the metal body where the hardtop sits on, down the rear seat door opening paneling, into the floor panels and into the underside and in back of the glove box (from the kick panel). I tied into one of the 40amp wires (Aux 1 from the aux switches) and attached the ground to the body ground under the passenger kick panel. I cut off about 5 feet of the of the under vehicle wiring harness that had a plug on the end of it, attached that to the additional short plug Diode Dynamics also provided. The install went good, the product is high quality and there are no exposed wires.

IMG_1926.JPG

IMG_1930.JPG

IMG_1927.JPG

IMG_1933.JPG

IMG_1932.JPG

IMG_1935.JPG

IMG_1936.JPG

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
I got the rear light bar installed and am super happy with it. It took me much longer to install than the instructions said, but that's fine, I'm super particular...it's just my OCD. I did not run the supplied wiring harness under the vehicle. Instead, I ran the wiring from the rear inside passengers side, tucked under the metal body where the hardtop sits on, down the rear seat door opening paneling, into the floor panels and into the underside and in back of the glove box (from the kick panel). I tied into one of the 40amp wires (Aux 1 from the aux switches) and attached the ground to the body ground under the passenger kick panel. I cut off about 5 feet of the of the under vehicle wiring harness that had a plug on the end of it, attached that to the additional short plug Diode Dynamics also provided. The install went good, the product is high quality and there are no exposed wires.

IMG_1926.JPG

IMG_1930.JPG

IMG_1927.JPG

IMG_1933.JPG

IMG_1932.JPG

IMG_1935.JPG

IMG_1936.JPG
Looks awesome! Thanks for your support, I'm glad you're enjoying the kit.

Would you be alright if we saved these images to potentially add to our social media and/or website? Obviously we'd be happy to credit you as the owner/photographer. If not, no biggie!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

MLBRINES

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Chevy C10 1/2 ton pickup short bed. 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired IBM
Looks awesome! Thanks for your support, I'm glad you're enjoying the kit.

Would you be alright if we saved these images to potentially add to our social media and/or website? Obviously we'd be happy to credit you as the owner/photographer. If not, no biggie!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics
Hi Jake, that would be absolutely fine with me. The output from the light bar is amazing. So glad to see a product that is brilliant in many ways ! Thanx mate !

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Hi Jake, that would be absolutely fine with me. The output from the light bar is amazing. So glad to see a product that is brilliant in many ways ! Thanx mate !
Very much appreciated!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
UBKc7FK.jpg

Our Black Friday sale starts NOW! Today through Monday, 12/2/2019, save 20% on all LED upgrades including our Stage Series LED Light Bar Bracket Kits by entering coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" at checkout!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday 12/2/2019. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
LIaROsf.jpg

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!!! Until 11:59 p.m. CST on 12/2/2019, you can use coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" at checkout for 20% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our NEW SS3 LED Pods!!! Don't wait, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday 12/2/2019. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

MontanaTodd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
Is it possible to run the wiring down the drivers side? I’ve got the slipstream cargo cover and would need to use the access on the drivers side near the stock wiring harness and window fluid connection on the hardtop.

Sponsored

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Props for the great customer service of these DD guys! Already had an SS30 light bar, so I wrote to them to see if they can sell me only the bracket.

Not only they offered a pair of brackets to me with only a small nominal fee, they actually include extension cords, bolts, and everything outside of the light bar itself. Honestly wasn't expecting that, I thought I will only get the brackets and will just reuse my hardware.

Now that is what you get from paying for a good USA company, comparing to the shitty oriental sellers with no support at all. I sure will advocate for them from now on.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
LS69jXk.jpg

Our Memorial Day sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 5/29/2020, save 20% on all LED upgrades, including our Stage Series LED Light Bar Bracket Kits by entering coupon code "USA20" at checkout!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 5/29/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.
Sponsored