Jeffreyhack

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
You are my new best friend :like:

Please post a ton of photos on here once you take delivery. Awesome choice.
Took delivery last night. Love the look.

jeep pic 2.jpg

jeep pic 1.jpg

dave.j.fisher

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Nice! The Billet Silver Club needed some love. About time we got more posts :)
Agreed, everytime i see a comment in this thread, i hope there are pics! I hope to add a pic here at some point, ordered 2/19 and cannot wait to get it. I get sick of hearing about these damn soft top delays.

Jeffreyhack

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Did you guys see the order stats on colors ordered? I love that this is not a popular color. Silver billet was only 7.5%. I don't want to look like everyone else.

On a side note, was driving a friend around today and another jeep followed me around the neighborhood for a few blocks. I was waiting for him to pull up and take a pic, but he was shy. Love having the only JL for miles around.

Sponsored

iflyimpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0T, JLU Sport S
Did you guys see the order stats on colors ordered? I love that this is not a popular color. Silver billet was only 7.5%. I don't want to look like everyone else.

On a side note, was driving a friend around today and another jeep followed me around the neighborhood for a few blocks. I was waiting for him to pull up and take a pic, but he was shy. Love having the only JL for miles around.
Thought it was just me. I love having an uncommon color. I mentioned this in a different thread but I personally think Billet Silver tends to have different hues depending on ambient lighting.

Jeffreyhack

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
It definitely does not picture well. Looks amazing in person

c2m2h3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara
BEST Color I have seen. Test drove a JLUR in Billet, Black Hard Top with the Black Fenders....Just about FULLY loaded (maybe missing the the proximity entry option, aesthetically, nothing noticeable).....Can't even describe how perfect it was..... IMO, Jeep did a great job with the Body Colored Fenders (still retaining the lower black trim), but the Black Fenders still win in my book. Just looks like a Rubi to me....Loved the JK, and I was one of those guys unsure about the new fenders AND the integrated lights..... Anyone that hasn't seen one in person, DO IT !! .....After I saw the JLUR in person, I actually liked it better than the JK ! (forgive me!)

c2m2h3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara
ABSOLUTELY !!! :rock::rock::rock:

Sponsored

Kurtj29

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Billet Silver
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_5331.jpg Plastidiped the wheels while I decide on upgrading wheels or powdercaoting.

Wow, I was all ready to get a black JLUR, but this one picture has convinced me to get the billet silver. What a beautiful Jeep. Love the black wheels. Really great. I love the silver, black fenders, black top. That is, to me, the perfect combination. Thanks.

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
Wow, I was all ready to get a black JLUR, but this one picture has convinced me to get the billet silver. What a beautiful Jeep. Love the black wheels. Really great. I love the silver, black fenders, black top. That is, to me, the perfect combination. Thanks.
Wait until you see the silver rubicon in person, if you haven't already. It looks even better in person, photos don't do it justice.
Sponsored