Sponsored

Baja Designs ONx6+ is a work of art (minus getting it issues)

dbrisson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU R
Finally rcvd the ONx 6+ and it is simply phenomenal. Looks great, super bright.

I have it hooked up to the Aux1 switch (had to install those also) and will probably put another on the same circuit.

Hopefully the ordering issues were just growing pains and Holiday backlog.

The product is super high quality and i am glad i ordered.

DB 2018 JLU-R

IMG_7444.JPG

IMG_7443.JPG
Sponsored

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
Their service is the best in the industry also. I bought a 50" light bar from them in 2015 for my JK. When I traded the JK I kept the bar off of it. Since I wanted to retain the folding windshield and avoid wind noise from a light bar. I decided to sell the 50" stealth light bar. I noticed that the powder coating had turned a coppery color and contacted them about getting a new plate for it that wasn't faded. They told me they no longer offered that model, but their policy was to offer 70% off the same value if I wanted to trade-in my light bar. So I traded my 3 year old 50" Stealth light bar for a pair of LP9 Pros.

20181223_212302-X5.jpg

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

I have it hooked up to the Aux1 switch (had to install those also) and will probably put another on the same circuit.

DB 2018 JLU-R

IMG_7444.JPG

IMG_7443.JPG
Our apologies about the order issues. The holiday backlog was much more intense than expected. We appreciate your patience and are working on being better prepared for the next busy rush of orders.

Glad you are enjoying the light! Reach out if you need anything

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Sponsored

OP
OP

dbrisson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU R
Thanks, all ended up well and I will order again. Sorry for being a pain.

There is something to be said for spending more $ for quality workmanship and equipment.

Definitely getting Baja designs for back up lights and maybe the XL80 or something to replaced the LED current fogs.

Thoughts will "Rock lights" work for back up or go straight to the S2s

JeepDada

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara Moab Unlimited JL
Their service is the best in the industry also. I bought a 50" light bar from them in 2015 for my JK. When I traded the JK I kept the bar off of it. Since I wanted to retain the folding windshield and avoid wind noise from a light bar. I decided to sell the 50" stealth light bar. I noticed that the powder coating had turned a coppery color and contacted them about getting a new plate for it that wasn't faded. They told me they no longer offered that model, but their policy was to offer 70% off the same value if I wanted to trade-in my light bar. So I traded my 3 year old 50" Stealth light bar for a pair of LP9 Pros.

20181223_212302-X5.jpg
Those LP9s look great!! I’ve been considering them or the LP6 and your pic is pushing me over the edge. Loving the bull bar too and the whole front bumper set up. What bull bar and winch is it? Do you have any pics without the lights on so I can see better?

Jtizzle

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 cj5,2019 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Love my 6+ ;)

579F5156-4545-4C79-AE5D-4652390AE9E8.jpeg
I’m looking at this same light & want to wire to the aux switch as well. How did you end up wiring it? I see the harness has a high/low option. I’d likely never use low.

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
I’m looking at this same light & want to wire to the aux switch as well. How did you end up wiring it? I see the harness has a high/low option. I’d likely never use low.
I’d like to know the answer as well. Is the BD harness required?

Sponsored

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase

DB 2018 JLU-R

IMG_7444.JPG

IMG_7443.JPG
How does this LED bar compare to the OnX6 Racer Edition?

bam9382

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Also curious how you wired it to the switches... My kit comes in next week and will be installing shortly afterward.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L

DB 2018 JLU-R

IMG_7444.JPG

IMG_7443.JPG
I am in the market for this light AND mounting location (Mopar grille guard). Any thoughts on whether the light will interfere with the ability to install a Warn Zeon 10-S?

does anyone have this combo (BD, Mopar grille guard, warn zeon 10-s, warn winch plat, Mopar factory steel bumper)????
@Baja Designs, any thoughts?

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Also curious how you wired it to the switches... My kit comes in next week and will be installing shortly afterward.
I wrote to BD the other day to ask about the wiring harness. I only want to connect to my factory aux switches and the recommended harness has a switch and dimmer that I don’t want. Here is the email that I received back.....

“Since the Jeep has everything all setup for accessories, you don’t need a harness with a relay. I would recommend using this harness. This harness has a 3 pin connector from the Onx6+ and runs about 5’ of lead to the back of the fire wall where the connection is made to the factory switch harness.

https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/ford-upfitter-wiring-harness-onx6-s8.asp.....”

makes sense to me.