Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I know there is another Thread out here about people asking about what Grab Handles to use with the Sky Power Top due to the thin space and Rollbar interfering with the Top opening freely. The person before said he used the older Mopar JK handles. I just wanted to show that they work well. Just put them on.

Mopar Grab Handles.jpeg
Sponsored

SDot

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR HellaYella
Pretty cool. I think I may still have my set from the JK I never installed on it. Thanks for the idea

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
You can do any you like, just have to unscrew the top slightly to get clearance to run them through

rogerutley

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
I know there is another Thread out here about people asking about what Grab Handles to use with the Sky Power Top due to the thin space and Rollbar interfering with the Top opening freely. The person before said he used the older Mopar JK handles. I just wanted to show that they work well. Just put them on.

Handles still working good for you? Any issues with top? Thanks..Be safe! Roger

Jeep Wrangler JL I know there is another Thread about Sky Power Top and Grab Handles Mopar Grab Handles

OP
OP
NewJLU2019

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The handles work great. No issues. They slide right between rails. I even put these on my Rubi.

20210614_221716.jpg

Sponsored

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
Yeah, I bought some from Amazon and they threaded through the gap pretty easily. Didn't unscrew anything. Just fished them through.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Wrangler JL I know there is another Thread about Sky Power Top and Grab Handles 20210614_221716

I used the paracord handles that wrap around and have the 3 velcro straps... All I had to do was loosen the front 2 or 3 bolts holding the top on on each side and they went right in. Once installed, I just tightened the top back down with no problems.
Sponsored