MrSahara19

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Unlimited, 2017 Toyota Highlander
Two Questions ?

1. Fuel Vector 18s or Stock Rubi 17s on 35s? (and whats the size I need for 35s with a 2.5" spacer lift?)

2. SaharaCon Decal ? Tacky or Original?

Yes I know its my Jeep do what you want just curious what people "think" … I can go either way on the wheels, but the decal not sure sometimes I go less is more but want that aggressive look down the road for her....

2018-custom-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-unlimited-jlu-sting-gray-fuel-vector-wheels-driver-side.jpg

s-l400.jpg
Sponsored

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Two Questions ?

1. Fuel Vector 18s or Stock Rubi 17s on 35s? (and whats the size I need for 35s with a 2.5" spacer lift?)

2. SaharaCon Decal ? Tacky or Original?

Yes I know its my Jeep do what you want just curious what people "think" … I can go either way on the wheels, but the decal not sure sometimes I go less is more but want that aggressive look down the road for her....

2018-custom-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-unlimited-jlu-sting-gray-fuel-vector-wheels-driver-side.jpg

s-l400.jpg
1. I personally like the 18's. I have my stock Sahara wheels and I put 34's on them (Michelin, got a great deal)
2. Go for it. It's your Jeep, and I like the variation logos: RubiHara, SaharaCon, Sarubi, etc.

Uhdinator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport HT 2.0T Auto, 2003 TJ Rubicon HT
Vehicle Showcase
Don't know any Mfr that recommends a 315 width on a 7.5 rim. Many have done it. The other consideration is you will likely need less backspacing to move tires out or you likely will be hitting lower control arms at full turn as seen here many times.
Sponsored