Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals Thread

Boutch76

First Name
Yannick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL 2D Manual
Shipping is $7, and no tax for most states, I will take that.
When you purchase in Canadian dollars, 7$ is 10$ and you also have to pay the store that holds the product for you in the US for pick up, which is minimum 5$. Then custom might feel like you need to pay duty taxes. It's not just 7$ for us here in Canada.
I just compared both products and the Agiletitan cost me at least 30$ less.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mint

First Name
Jam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR SG Matching top & fenders - ordered 3/27
Happy & Healthy Thanksgiving everyone. Could anyone recommend a few different retailers to order a tire and wheels package from? Looking for a complete package with mounted and balanced with TMP sensors installed? Thanks!

SmoothJeepOperator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Sport
Went to 4wp today just to check on wheel prices which have gone down some. However, not they had free shipping and when I used my rakuten account it applied some coupons and from over 700 the price dropped to just under 600, about 130 dollars off. Wheels went from 132 each on sale to 118 each. Might be something to check out.

99wishes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Moab
Gobi Racks has 10% off. Is that a good deal? I don’t think I have seen any discounts from them so far this year.

noswttea4u

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
I know pro comp tires aren't that popular around here, but more price manipulation from 4wd.com

37s have been 313.99 all week and $300 off when you buy 4 so essentially b3g1, but as of today, they've raised the price per tire to 388.99 for the BF sale.

Sponsored

Chrisdupe

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Happy & Healthy Thanksgiving everyone. Could anyone recommend a few different retailers to order a tire and wheels package from? Looking for a complete package with mounted and balanced with TMP sensors installed? Thanks!
I’ve always used and had good luck with discounttiredirect.com. If you find wheels you want elsewhere give them a call and they will usually be able to get them as well as price match. Looks like they are also currently running a Black Friday promo with up to 15% back in rebates.

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7

RenegadeJeeper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Stingray JLU sport

Sponsored

BettyBoop

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR 2dr.
Occupation
Business Owner
Quick shout out for Northridge 4x4. Put a number of items in my cart over the last few days. Checked this morning and all cart items have updated the new discounted prices. Thank you...

HuckleMonster

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392, 2023 TRX
Quick shout out for Northridge 4x4. Put a number of items in my cart over the last few days. Checked this morning and all cart items have updated the new discounted prices. Thank you...

Another tip, last year i put tires in my cart at the beginning of the long weekend, prices started going up when added (in a seperate tab) to my cart. The price ended up going up twice over the long weekend and by a lot. Went back to the first tab I had and placed the order, they gave me the lower price.

So... splurge and put everything you might buy in your cart today, if you are still on the fence on some items, put those in a seperate tab and if you are ready to buy at the end of the weekend do so from that saved tab. Might not work with all vendors, worked for me last year though.

#4Jeep 1st Wrangler

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Just took advantage of 20% off from Alien Sunshade..... Got the front and rear sunshade (cherry red color) for my Sting-Gray JLUR.
My daughter bought it for Christmas....
Now have to wait for delivery and warmer weather to try them out.

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Just took advantage of 20% off from Alien Sunshade..... Got the front and rear sunshade (cherry red color) for my Sting-Gray JLUR.
My daughter bought it for Christmas....
Now have to wait for delivery and warmer weather to try them out.
Isn't the price higher than it normally is? Someone earlier mentioned they jacked the price from $55 to $69 for the single front one and now are offering a "discount" to $59.99, not sure if the same applies to the other ones

#4Jeep 1st Wrangler

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Isn't the price higher than it normally is? Someone earlier mentioned they jacked the price from $55 to $69 for the single front one and now are offering a "discount" to $59.99, not sure if the same applies to the other ones
Coupon took 25.99 off of 129.99 normal price.
Best price I've seen in several months...
Got the front and rear shades...
Sponsored