Sponsored

2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited ORDER GUIDE (4-Door)!

Installer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wanting 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Sales but wish for retirement
Looks like Mojito is discontinued
Please....NO !

This is my third post on the form...

I have been playing on the Jeep website for a month and recently can only build it with a black top (want color match).
Went to the local dealer they could not order, they called their rep who said: 'it is out for now'.
Just now got off the phone with the Jeep customer service at 1-877-IAMJEEP.
After talking then putting me on hold to talk to their supervisor; they came back and said 'due to the popularity of the color it is "back-ordered" until the first of 2020.
I could not get her to pin down a date.

I hope that is correct; we love the Mojito.

Gemball2018

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Is there a version of the Canadian order guide around. I checked but am unable to find one. Would like to order a 4 door Ruubicon but need the pricing guide. Thanks

Sponsored

Larry_G

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
A bit late this month. November order guide is attached and has been added to the first post.
Thanks for posting!

Sorry to see no sarge green.

I guess it is time to place my order for Sting Gray!

Hoping it doesn't look bad with the tan interior.

Larry_G

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
anything else change really?
I only looked quickly, but I didn't see any changes. I was disappointed Sarge Green isn't a paint color, but I was glad to see no more price increases like last month.

ScoobySnacks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beater, 2020 Sahara JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I only looked quickly, but I didn't see any changes. I was disappointed Sarge Green isn't a paint color, but I was glad to see no more price increases like last month.
I don’t remember where I read it (or heard it), but I think December was the earliest that the Sarge color would be available. Please take that with a huge grain of salt! Jeep is really sporadic with their colors (timing, availability, etc).

Edit: here is a link to moparinsider from July...
https://moparinsiders.com/2020-jeep-wrangler-gets-some-interesting-changes-for-new-model-year/?amp

Last edited:

Sponsored

Larry_G

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This is my first Jeep and I don't want to keep waiting and waiting for the release of a paint color I may not end up liking anyway.

Larry_G

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Last month they increased the cost of the options, this month they raised the base price from $39,842 FWP & $41,795 MSRP to $40,145 FWP & $42,125 MSRP.

If I wait any longer I won't be able to afford the damn thing!

ScoobySnacks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beater, 2020 Sahara JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Last month they increased the cost of the options, this month they raised the base price from $39,842 FWP & $41,795 MSRP to $40,145 FWP & $42,125 MSRP.

If I wait any longer I won't be able to afford the damn thing!
I hear ya! I placed my order on 11/09 after similar waiting and watching the price increases. My waiting was partly personal finances and partly that I couldn’t make up my damn mind (Sahara or Rubicon or maybe the Gladiator). I finally got out of my head and ordered what I wanted (options and add-ons) based on needs (all weather pavement pounder with hopefully some occasional weekend fun...and fit in my smallish garage). This is my first Jeep too, so I understand that want for it to be exactly right. Though, it feels great to finally be on the other side. Good luck!!!

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
On the homepage that has the article about the November order guide, what headlights does that rubicon have?
Sponsored