Sponsored

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals Thread

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Motobilt just announced they are doing 20% off and free shipping once again this year. It starts tomorrow. I’m doing front and rear bumpers from them.
Yup! I've been waiting for a few months hoping they'd do it again. Just ordered my front and rear bumpers from them! They did NOT raise their prices before kicking off this special! Hell of a deal!

Trail_Bandit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I have the hood struts from Redline Tuning, they are awesome and took me less than 5 minutes to install with a 10mm socket. They just sent me an E-mail with a Black Friday promotion, at 20% off these are a steal! Thought I would share the deal:
slide-BF2019.jpg

tdoga2

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
4Wheel Parts just announced Black Friday deals, they pay the sales tax, but they raised their prices so there is really no deal at all! I've been waiting to buy a set of Nitto Ridge Grapplers, they were $350 per tire, more or less, and now $401.34. I called and asked why they went up, sales person said because we are paying the sales tax and shipping. Just sharing, discounts are not always discounts. I also needed a set up lug nuts for my new Pro Com rims that arrived this week, 4Wheel Parts price $61.99, Amazon price $45.99 and 4Wheel parts owns Pro Comp.
That's complete nonsense. At least the salesperson was honest with you. Still, very disappointing. Buyer beware!

Sponsored

Boutch76

First Name
Yannick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL 2D Manual
KClites has 20% off and free shipping right now also
I have the hood struts from Redline Tuning, they are awesome and took me less than 5 minutes to install with a 10mm socket. They just sent me an E-mail with a Black Friday promotion, at 20% off these are a steal! Thought I would share the deal:
slide-BF2019.jpg
Weren't those also work?
Cheaper and free shipping with Amazon so you wont have to spend 149+$

https://www.amazon.com/Wrangler-Hyd...+lift+wrangler+jl&qid=1574732908&sr=8-1-fkmr1

Last edited:

OK_Sooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon
As others have said, Autoanything.com has some great deals on select parts. Picked up a set of these Icon Rebounds for about 50% off list price. https://www.autoanything.com/wheels-rims/icon-rebound-wheels
Update: 12 hours after I ordered these wheels autoanything cancelled my order unexpectedly. I contacted them via chat and they said the wheels were priced wrong so they cancelled my order, even though the same price is still being advertised on their site. I’ve never ordered anything from these guys and will avoid buying from them going forward. Hate that I even promoted their site earlier :facepalm:.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Update: 12 hours after I ordered these wheels autoanything cancelled my order unexpectedly. I contacted them via chat and they said the wheels were priced wrong so they cancelled my order, even though the same price is still being advertised on their site. I’ve never ordered anything from these guys and will avoid buying from them going forward. Hate that I even promoted their site earlier :facepalm:.
Wow that sucks. I hate when businesses do things like that! It was their screw up and they should of honored your already placed order.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk

Sponsored

Boutch76

First Name
Yannick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL 2D Manual
4wheelparts.ca offers 30% on Rampage bumpers.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
they are doing 10% with “wearethankful” and 15 for military with “usahero”

I am all for helping all with discount codes but I wouldnt put special Military/LE discount codes out there for everyone to use. Not everyone is truthful and will use codes that are for us Veterans/Active Duty and Law Enforcement men and women. I Suggest that if you are Military/LE contact said company and ask them if they offer.

I would suggest that @JAY or any moderator take down any Military discount codes. Just mention that there are available discounts for Military

noswttea4u

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
They're now back to regular price. Should have honored the mistake though!
Sponsored