Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
Hi Guys!
I thought we could use a one-stop shop for deals and sales coming up for black Friday weekend. I saw a similar thread over at the gladiator forum so here it is. Post any good deals you find on JL parts. You can also post links from other threads to consolidate.

So far I heard Metalcloak had 10% off but I couldn't find it or verify.
Also, HotHead Headliners have 10% off with Discount Code: TG10

Cheers :jk:
Seems like Metalcloak has a 10% off nearly every holiday. Here's to hoping they take it one step father on Black Friday with a 15 or even 20%!! I'll for sure make a purchase then, AND probably get an install at Cloakworks!

El Zilcho

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Rubicon axles
I know its a HF but it has great reviews so far and for 600 bucks you can get TWO for what the Warn is on sale for. Still on sale through November 30th I think.
Harbor Freight Winch.jpg
I'm actually considering it, it does have great reviews. Maybe they will have even bigger discount on actual black Friday.

Sponsored

Nikko2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '21 4R TRDP, '21 Supra, '13 LR4, '72 442
Vehicle Showcase
Need some Roam steps ... a discount would be sweet! Doubtful huh? :please:

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I know its a HF but it has great reviews so far and for 600 bucks you can get TWO for what the Warn is on sale for. Still on sale through November 30th I think.
Harbor Freight Winch.jpg
Curious to see how this compares to the @Quadratec stealth winch that I've been eyeing...

Loki Kai

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I'm actually considering it, it does have great reviews. Maybe they will have even bigger discount on actual black Friday.
I am waiting too but their Black Friday ad has LEAKED and does not mention it but...….the current sale of $599 is good for the rest of the month.

BuffaloBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler, 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2020 JLUR Ecodiesel
Need some Roam steps ... a discount would be sweet! Doubtful huh? :please:
Actually I had emailed Anthony Monday. He said they were offering a few the Black Friday discount early. I ordered the frame mounted version and tracking info shows it arriving tomorrow. They were discounted a bit.

Now I just need the Jeep!

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Most of the Black Friday deals are a joke. I remember when Black Friday truly was a smoking hot deal and you had to buy it on that day or you lost out. Nowadays it is 10-15%. Really.

Sponsored

Du0377

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Medical Student
Most of the Black Friday deals are a joke. I remember when Black Friday truly was a smoking hot deal and you had to buy it on that day or you lost out. Nowadays it is 10-15%. Really.
its so far removed from what it was, for one thing its not even on Friday's anymore. Not a chance in hell I'm going out on thanksgiving to go buy something. Like you said the deals aren't even deals. I can find better everyday promo codes better than advertised.

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
its so far removed from what it was, for one thing its not even on Friday's anymore. Not a chance in hell I'm going out on thanksgiving to go buy something. Like you said the deals aren't even deals. I can find better everyday promo codes better than advertised.
Agreed. Crap, Metalcloak just came out their standard 10% off that they offer every holiday (from now until the 29th). How much you want to bet they do another 10% on Cyber Monday as well. Was hoping for something better. At least 15% would have been awesome.

DVJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 4door
4Wheel Parts just announced Black Friday deals, they pay the sales tax, but they raised their prices so there is really no deal at all! I've been waiting to buy a set of Nitto Ridge Grapplers, they were $350 per tire, more or less, and now $401.34. I called and asked why they went up, sales person said because we are paying the sales tax and shipping. Just sharing, discounts are not always discounts. I also needed a set up lug nuts for my new Pro Com rims that arrived this week, 4Wheel Parts price $61.99, Amazon price $45.99 and 4Wheel parts owns Pro Comp.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Yes they play those games as well. One of the detail websites I frequent does that crap. They have these awesome discounts but if you buy the same product enough you know they actually jack up the prices the same as the discount. Fools many I guess so they get away with it. I stop giving them my money because that is just shady BS.
Sponsored