Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I'll take the silver/gray dash if Jeep would only release Mojito. The longer I wait and the more Jeep jacks up the price...the more sympathy I have for the aftermarket retailers who are not going to get my orders when I finally decide to cancel.
Lies! You’re as addicted as the rest of us. ;)
Sponsored

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
I don't 'need' to buy a new JL. It would not be my daily driver. I do not like the greys, blue, white, or red for various reasons. I have walked away from more than one vehicle in the past. I guess I don't make a good addict. Mojito is the last remaining color not released, JK rear bumpers don't fit the JL, 99.99% of add-on parts won't be available for more than six months to a year, FCA just raised the price by $460+$250 more for shipping. I can't edit this response as fast as FCA is raising prices. So the tipping point is coming very soon.

Last edited:

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I don't 'need' to buy a new JL. It would not be my daily driver. I do not like the greys, blue, white, or red for various reasons. I have walked away from more than one vehicle in the past. I guess I don't make a good addict. Mojito is the last remaining color not released, JK rear bumpers don't fit the JL, 99.99% of add-on parts won't be available for more than six months to a year, FCA just raised the price by $500. So the tipping point is coming very soon.
HellaYella isn’t out yet either.

Jlsw

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Got a message from my dealer, said mojito is ready to order, I will update in a few hours if I was truly able to order.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Got a message from my dealer, said mojito is ready to order, I will update in a few hours if I was truly able to order.
Save your trip... I just checked dealer connect (the system you order in) and there’s no change. Mojito is still grayed out as an option and not able to be chosen.

That’s as of 10am central time.

Sponsored

luchentos

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
Let us know as soon as you find out! My dealer is on vacation but I can email him to place order if it is available!

Jlsw

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
It’s not available.
Regretfully after making a call to dealer, it is not yet available, he can not give me a good answer for the incorrect message.

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
Mojito is not even on Jeep.com's main JL page any more. Loosing hope.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Mojito is not even on Jeep.com's main JL page any more. Loosing hope.
It’ll still happen. I’m guessing they updated the builder to include only colors currently available. HellaYella isn’t on there either and we know that’s a thing too.

Plus mojito is still on Jeep’s main page.

Sponsored

SecondWinter

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TRD PRO
First time posting, long time lurker....

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Mojito! In general, anyone have any thoughts on how late in the year you can go and still order a 2018 JLU? Asking for a friend....

Skubaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sahara
They also took off Nacho I believe. And yes, they have been removed from the front page as well. Hopefully 2 colors off means 2 colors off to prepare for ordering.

Jrauck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
I have an update

Screenshot_20180303-131435.png
In all honesty I wouldn't trust that as I have been told so many different things. My dealer initially told me they talked to FCA and that the Mojito would be avaliable the 1st of March. I talked to chat not too long after you did and they said it will still be avaliable in march, but that it I'd also coming with a black dash. They also said that the Renders of the colors on the website aren't actually renders, but they are actual photos -_-

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
In all honesty I wouldn't trust that as I have been told so many different things. My dealer initially told me they talked to FCA and that the Mojito would be avaliable the 1st of March. I talked to chat not too long after you did and they said it will still be avaliable in march, but that it I'd also coming with a black dash. They also said that the Renders of the colors on the website aren't actually renders, but they are actual photos -_-
Agreed but hearing any good news is good news for me ... Even if the source was wrong in the past lol
Sponsored