Navigation voice turns radio music off

ma99ie

First Name
Maggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Does anyone know how to stop navigation voice from turning off radio/music on a 2020 Jeep Wrangler? I was on the road and listening to radio and when my nav guide came on to give me direction, it turned the radio off completely. And I had to go back to that station screen and manually turn it back on.
Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
All I can tell you is the Uconnect system has issues and that is one of them and it seems to not be with everyone, I for one have the same problem when using the Nav app thru CarPlay

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Does anyone know how to stop navigation voice from turning off radio/music on a 2020 Jeep Wrangler? I was on the road and listening to radio and when my nav guide came on to give me direction, it turned the radio off completely. And I had to go back to that station screen and manually turn it back on.
All I can tell you is the Uconnect system has issues and that is one of them and it seems to not be with everyone, I for one have the same problem when using the Nav app thru CarPlay
Hi, I'm sorry this is happening to you. Can you please send me a PM with more details. I would like to look into this for you.

Alison
JeepCares
Sponsored