Sponsored

Trim paint

Lohkay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I want to modify an interior trim panel and would like to paint the trim piece to fit the rest.

Is there a paint that matches the grey interior?

Thx
Sponsored

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
I am getting the tan leather and painting my dash tan. It will also tie the TJ and JLU together. The TJ came with Spice / Tan interior. I would match your outside color on the dash panels. That always is a good tie in or a complementary color.

OP
OP

Lohkay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Oh I really don't want to paint all trim pieces! Just the one piece I'm modifying so it matches the rest. I think I'll just bring it to my local paint shop and see if they can color match.

LouNYC

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I am getting the tan leather and painting my dash tan. It will also tie the TJ and JLU together. The TJ came with Spice / Tan interior. I would match your outside color on the dash panels. That always is a good tie in or a complementary color.
Did you ever paint your dash tan? I am looking to have a dash painted to match my heritage interior as well. Thanks.

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
Did you ever paint your dash tan? I am looking to have a dash painted to match my heritage interior as well. Thanks.
I haven’t yet. I got side tracked with getting the high top fender flares painted and left the box with the dash panels in the garage. I need to take them soon. Tan Pearl. Yeah, why not give her some pearls.
Sponsored