Radio pop and turn off

Shotgecko

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door sport
Had the same thing happen to me yesterday. And once before many months ago. I check this forum daily for any possible way to get this thing out of my Jeep (at a reasonable price).

RaiderRed75

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Same thing happened to my 2018 JLU and is at the dealer for 3rd time for repair. So far all that Jeep service is doing is update the software and it hasnā€™t worked yet. Maybe this time they got it, will find out later this week. If anyone finds out causes or repair please let me know, thanks!

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
So sorry to read about everyone's concerns! If you are visiting your dealerships for a diagnosis and would like an extra layer of assistance while your Jeeps are in for service, feel free to send us a private message so we can open a case for you.

Kaitlin
Jeep Cares

Sponsored

RaiderRed75

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
The dealer took the radio unit out and noticed there was no contact grease in the connectors so they added some and did the 3rd update to software so we will see if that does it.

Teacherg25

First Name
Gerri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Iā€™ve had the same problem in my 2018 Jeep JL. The dealership replaced with a new radio and still does the same thing. Now my car is out of warranty and my radio doesnā€™t work at all. Then will randomly start working again. Iā€™ve had it to the dealership for the old and new radio at least 12 times. Really frustrating. I keep waiting for a recall as this is an issue for a lot of jeep owners.

PSUCLAM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S 2DR
Have the same issue with radio popping, turning off then resetting. Itā€™s been replaced and still does it. Not throwing codes so dealership says itā€™s not broken and nothing can be done. Very frustrating.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Have the same issue with radio popping, turning off then resetting. Itā€™s been replaced and still does it. Not throwing codes so dealership says itā€™s not broken and nothing can be done. Very frustrating.
Sorry to hear about this, Mike! Feel free to send us a PM with your VIN for further assistance.

Sarah
Jeep Cares
Sponsored