Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Interesting enough, I think I read some where on this forum that the cargo tray did not work on the 2020 wrangler. Something about the hole placement moving. On the first page of this thread there is a new AD part number 82215185AD. Not sure if there was an update, but Quadratec's site still has an AC part#.
It works perfectly fine on a 2019, for reference.
Sponsored

cjaama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Yeah the sliders are nice. I just bought the smittybuilt SRC tho, they're very nice. But I bet these simple mopar ones are way lighter yet functional. They'll put them in stock vehicles (hopefully) and be sold by people for dirt cheap.
They look just like the Mopar performance sliders/step that have been out for a while and are ridiculously overpriced IMO ($1k). Those come on the Moabs and I've yet to see anyone selling them for dirt cheap.

bkgray115

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
That is the ugliest bumper I have ever seen. doors are ok (without skins). the mat is a joke what happened to the full covered mat the JK's had. ( rubber on one side carpet on the other). Mopar marks up the parts so much they should be 2x better the aftermarket.
Sponsored